GEN II Cans on My GEN I

webbashl

Registered
GEN II Cans on My GEN I w/pics

Ok this is a test run to get some input on this before I make them permanent. I got these a while back from TruWrecks (Doug) thanks again for the cans. I've like these since they came out and have wanted to try them on my bike. I know they are some huge, heavy cans, but I still like the look of them. Now I would like to know if they look proportionate with the stretch on it? Yes that is chain holding them up for the moment. But honestly does it look good or not?

Before pics and after pics

DSCF1667 [800x600].JPG

DSCF1664 [800x600].JPG

006 (2) [800x600].JPG

DSCF1663 [800x600].JPG

Last edited:
Absolutely. I like the stock mufflers to begin with. I think they look pretty tough on your bike.

You need a couple of other parts though. P.N. 14790-15H00, and 14780-15H00: "Muffler Covers". They are the contoured shrouds that hide the muffler mounting flanges. Put those babies on, and it'll look really clean.

0016 copy.jpg

Ash they look good but no other chrome on the bike can you powder coat them black to go with the frame or what?but all in all they flow pretty well with the bikes lines :thumbsup:

What a trip!

They look much better on with the mass extension than they do on the stock version.

:bowdown:

Nice work!

See what you needed the passenger peg brackets for now. They look fine, but think your bike looks better without them.

I didn't care for them when they came on my bike and I still don't care for them.??? Plus they are heavy and waaaaaaaay too quiet.???

I kind of like it. If ever there was a home for those cans; that's it True stealth!

Back