Short or adjustable kickstands

Corso1

Registered
Hello all-

Anyone have any suggestions on lowered or adjustable kickstands? Where can I find the best prices? Or does anyone happen to have a mildly used one? I lowered the front 1",. and the rear 1.5. I did the kickstand mod a long time ago, so she sits alright in most places, but I would feel a lot more comfortable with a little more lean.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Corso

this is what most use , contact one of the sponsors they have them.

kickstand.jpg

I would try Schnitz Racing. Great people to deal with , Good prices & also a Sponsor here on the Org ! :thumbsup:

I have them also,but think ebay has them a bit cheaper,don't know the quality of theirs though.

hey i have a adjustable kickstand that is similar to the one that is posted up here. i did have it on my old busa till i switched it back to stock and i kept it. i bought it brand new last year for 165. it is billet alluminum and it says busa at top of it. make me a offer if your interested and i can send you a picture of it.

Last edited:
Got one from schnitz and its super sweet i dont even have it adjusted all the way down and my bike is down 1 front 1.5 rear and its leanin great

Adjustable here also... There is a spot for two bolts to be used. It only came with one. So I went to local hardware store and bought a 2nd,plus used some locktite to hold bolts in once I was satisfied with the height setting. Don't think was really needed,but gave me more peace of mind.

080310_062254.jpg

I also carry these as well if anyone is looking for one. Lots of variety & easy buy now. And this is not all of them. As pictured above, several other manufactures as well out there besides these three.

(click pic for more info)

First Bike-

Wish I would've seen that before I left town. I went ahead and ordered another. I appreciate all the responses. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Corso

Back