Body body parts for 2005 what other years compatible?

harilan

Registered
As title said:
Body parts for 2005 what other years compatible?
I have quite extensive damage to the front end of 2005 GSX1300RK5
0_185e1_1372f909_L.jpg

What other years are compatible with 2005?
Front fairings, windshield, headlight, turn signal?
Thanks.

:welcome: to the org. Everything from 99 thru 07 will interchange except the gas tank & fuel pump system. For that get '02 or later. From the looks of your potental builder be sure to CAREFULLY inspect that frame for hair line cracks. Then toss everything attached to the triple trees, including them. Not to make you first post negitive but that may be a donor rather than a builder for a project that starts like the photo below. Remember, at some point you or someone else may decide to go 180mph+. I've done several, not a time for shortcuts, done right a great way to know your bike and save some $$$. 1st part to get, a manual:laugh::beerchug:

frame.jpg

Thanks S-R Racing.
I am searching on this site for Service Manual. I found for 2000 so it will be identical for 2005?

Your gonna need a good bit of stuff,tear it down first put good in one pile bad in another then assess it.Call me for parts,your gonna need forks too for sure..

503-663-3278

Judging from the pics, I would say that frame is done. I would start looking for a donor. Good luck.

Back