polishing stock cans

74madvette

Registered
I want to keep the stock cans on, but would like them polished any companies out there that do this type of work..
I really like it quiet. I wouldn't mind putting on some stainless or chrome cans on as long as they sounded like the stock ones..

polish them yourself bro. Takes a few hours, but it is really cheap and looks great. I polishes my rear sets, my passenger peg brackets, and my cans. great looks and sets of the bike to worth the time. Just get sand paper, star with medium to rough grit, then work your way up to 1500 grit if you can find it. use the paper till there is no grit at all left, then use it some more, lol. continue stepping from grit to grit. when you have got it sanded down, go get some MOthers billet polidh, That is what I like to use, I am sure other use other products, wipe it on, it will turn black on the surface, contimue wiping fliping your cloth over, and soon you will see a mirror shine, that you did yourself, and can appricate

polish them yourself bro. Takes a few hours, but it is really cheap and looks great. I polishes my rear sets, my passenger peg brackets, and my cans. great looks and sets of the bike to worth the time. Just get sand paper, star with medium to rough grit, then work your way up to 1500 grit if you can find it. use the paper till there is no grit at all left, then use it some more, lol. continue stepping from grit to grit. when you have got it sanded down, go get some MOthers billet polidh, That is what I like to use, I am sure other use other products, wipe it on, it will turn black on the surface, contimue wiping fliping your cloth over, and soon you will see a mirror shine, that you did yourself, and can appricate

thank you as well. do you have a pic or two of yours?

Back