What's the risk? Want to lower 1" frt 1.5 rear

Corso1

Registered
All-

If I lower 1" in the front and 1.5" in the rear, what are my odds of smacking the bottom of the bike?? I have heard different suggestions. A few of my contacts so no worries....others say I will probably rash the pipes underneath.

Any thoughts??

Corso

I'm a pretty big dude 295, I had mine at the last link in the rear and the front at stock height and I didnt have any problem, even with the old lady on the back.

I dont know how good your roads are there, but i have hit the bottom of my bike at stock hight around here.....

Our roads are alright I guess. I have seen better, but also much worse. Never have had any problem at stock height. I appreciate the feedback. I sit around 170 lbs, so I doubt I'll have any issues. I carry passengers very rarely, so that shouldn't effect things much. I suppose it's worth a shot. I have been running 1" up in the rear and .5 down in the nose, the handling is phenominal, but I am ready for a change, and think that leveling it out might take the pressure back off my wrists for the long rides.

Back