Do not buy from fstr1

joncook06

Registered
I recently bought a swingarm from him and paid on 8-18 i was told it would ship the next day and that it would fit my 08 Busa. i called the next day he said it's saturday i'll ship it monday, ok i wait till monday and e-mail asking for tracking number, he says it shipped but i 'll send the tracking number later. the weekend comes, still no number or swingarm so i call and his mom says i'll ship it this monday. well three weeks after i pay it finally shows up, but its for a Gen 1 and wont fit on a Gen 2 the brake holder is different. he said he'll send me the right one then said i'll get my money back first thing saturday morning by paypal. It's now monday night no money and wont answer my calls. the worst part of all is i've spoken more with this guy's mom than i have to him, so he screws people then has his mommy stall for him. Sorry for the typo's but i'm in a hurry i have to go to work to try to replace the money he took.

sorry to hear hope everything works out
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate bad business practices, my word is my word.
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks for the support. are there any restrictions on me selling the gen 1 chrome swingarm? i paid 340. it looks really nice but won't work for me. i just want my swing arm that i thought i was getting almost a month ago.

Post up his fone # and name I will call him and his mommy at all hrs. of the night, think I'm kidding. This happened to Canadian Mike over at S.H. and that guy had soo many people calling him, mike got his money back.

his name is"PJ" or "TJ" sounds the same to me but home number is 304-752-5546 and the cell 304-601-9944 please help if you can

clever idea not sure if it's the right thing to do, but i am sure it's not right to screw someone over and not even have the ba**s to return their calls. so have fun i work nights so i've been calling at 10:00, 1:00,and 3:00am as well as during the day.:thumbsup:

clever idea not sure if it's the right thing to do, but i am sure it's not right to screw someone over and not even have the ba**s to return their calls. so have fun i work nights so i've been calling at 10:00, 1:00,and 3:00am as well as during the day.:thumbsup:

Some people fight fire with fire.....I fight fire with Napalm :whistle:
I'll be calling

ok, i just got on here at school to see this stuff....jon, yes i will agree that there was a miscommunication on the arm being shipped as i go to school 4 hours away from my home. My mom said she shipped it, but it was another 240 arm that i had.....so when i found out, yes i shipped it right away....i posted up that the arm fit 99-07 and that the dealer said it should fit an 08. I never said it would, you know what i came off of so i cant help that the brake was different. I have been trying to work with you, trying to make things right on the arm. I did say i would give you a refund, but not without my arm back. If i refunded the money then you kept my arm, what would i do? I called paypal and they told me not to refund it until i got the merchandise back. Im sorry to the forum first off, and jon ill even apoligize to you for the delay in shipping. I want to make things right but im doing what paypal said to do and that is not refund it until the arm has been reshipped. Hayabusa.org i apoligize for this, and dont mean to make myself look bad as i have bought and sold stuff on ebay and other forums for years. Hopefully this can get resolved and go about our business....

just for the record, here is the pm i sent regarding the fitting

ill get ya pics right over...as far as bearings, you should be able to knock out your factory's as i was able to...i know this arm fits 99-07 and the dealer said it should fit an 08...shipping should be about 35 bucks....so 385 shipped and its yours...its already boxed up ready to go...what email do you want me to send pics to?

Excuses is what it is.... excuses... No one cares.
You promised to ship it quickly and you failed.

Please fix your mistake ASAP.

Why should he ship the arm to you with no refund ??? Sorry, but you took along time to ship the arm, what says you dont take your sweet time refunding him ? He trusted you by sending the money to you with no product in his hands. I know this is the normal way of doing buisness over the internet, but there is NO trust left for you. I would not ship the arm back without a refund because to me, you seem shady bro.

Excuses is what it is.... excuses... No one cares.
You promised to ship it quickly and you failed.

Please fix your mistake ASAP.

I love you man, we think very much alike. Mke thing right Tj or aj or whatever you stupid name is

im doing what paypal said to do....he got the product...yes it was late shipping, but its not like i took the money and he never got the product...

OK, fstr1 are you willing to take a road trip to Huntington? Should be about an hour for you and 40 minutes for Pipe.
If so Jon can send Pipe the arm and you can meet Pipe with the refund amount in cash that you two agree on and we can exchange the arm for refund.
Pipe will then send the money to Jon and all will be taken care of and over with.
So you two nicely talk amongst yourselves and see if this option would work.

Pipe will do this out of the kindness of his heart. Don't care to be the middle man if it can work out the differences.

first of all on saturday you promised a refund first thing sunday morning, you already agreed to refund before you got the arm back. second i trusted you with my money for three weeks, but now you don't trust me? third you said you want to get this resolved but haven't returned any of my 30 calls after saturday You only want to resolve this now because your info is posted up, but still haven't called me. I was very understanding with the shipping problems and everything else I know things happen and problems come up, but as a seller you should make them right if not you have no business selling anything,especially here.

pipe, that is very kind of you and if it goes that way i'll give you some gas money, it's crazy how many people it takes to buy a swingarm:laugh:

Back