GenII wheels on GenI

305Busa

Registered
Is this a direct fit? I like the slant look on the genII and was just wondering if they fit the genI. Might get a chrome set if so. Thanks

Hidid you get any feedback on this? Reason i ask is i have a set of gen 2 front forks on my 2000 busa and will have to put gen 2 wheels on as front axle is different and also discs.The reason i have done it is my old forks look tired although only done 11,000mls and the new ones look really trick with gold stanchions and black sliders and radial brake calipers.Thanks Rob

Hidid you get any feedback on this? Reason i ask is i have a set of gen 2 front forks on my 2000 busa and will have to put gen 2 wheels on as front axle is different and also discs.The reason i have done it is my old forks look tired although only done 11,000mls and the new ones look really trick with gold stanchions and black sliders and radial brake calipers.Thanks Rob
Anyone hear anything about gen 2 wheels on gen 1 fork and brakes?

The complete rear wheel will swap I think, u need gen 2 wheel, sprocket, rotor and brake hanger. It’s been like 5-6 years since I did it last.

The front is the big issue, different rotor size and the gen 1 doesn’t have radial mounted calipers so you can’t adjust for it. Still doable but more fab work

Back