integrated signal mirrors for the busa?

BanditKing

Registered
I saw a Busa the other day that looked like it had the gixxer1000's mirrors with integrated turn signals.

Is it a direct bolt on, or is there some fabricating necessary. Anyone else see/hear of this?

Not sure what you saw but I know you can use mirrors off the Honda XX on the Busa with little modification.

The Gixxer mirrors do not work well because of the bend in them. Think they wind up inverted. There are many mirrors with integrated turns that you can try. Check eBay.

xxx mirrors are too expensive, ebay has some for approx $50 a pair.

They are not high quality, but they work.

IMG_0070.JPG

I have the GSXR replacement mirrors on my bike.
I had to make mounts which required some aluminum welding, but it was really worth it.
They are higher and wider than most aftermarket mirrors, large and able to see out of, still look Suzuki in style, are streamlined for fast speed, and have the integrated signals (have to splice into existing wiring).
If you go this route, contact me and I can send you the templates for the mounts I made.
I got them here, and they are very excellent quality and this guy was excellent to deal with.
He is in China, but had fast shipping and were well packaged.

eBay Motors: SUZUKI GSXR 600 750 1000 K6 K7 MIRRORS 05 06 07 08 (item 370081661628 end time Sep-04-08 17:41:35 PDT)

Attachments

• Mirrors.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,818
PS. He also has them in carbon fiber finish every once in a while, which is what I have.
If you send him a message he will probably have some.

The Honda mirrors do look good though and a lot easier to install then Gixxer mirrors.

Busapics7-23-05006.jpg

LEBusaBuildup018.jpg

I have the GSXR replacement mirrors on my bike.
I had to make mounts which required some aluminum welding, but it was really worth it.
They are higher and wider than most aftermarket mirrors, large and able to see out of, still look Suzuki in style, are streamlined for fast speed, and have the integrated signals (have to splice into existing wiring).
If you go this route, contact me and I can send you the templates for the mounts I made.
I got them here, and they are very excellent quality and this guy was excellent to deal with.
He is in China, but had fast shipping and were well packaged.

eBay Motors: SUZUKI GSXR 600 750 1000 K6 K7 MIRRORS 05 06 07 08 (item 370081661628 end time Sep-04-08 17:41:35 PDT)

hi sir,
can you hook me up on the bracket?
thanks

Pic's of busa's(don't always make note who's they are) with Honda mirrors were from my archive of "Mods I'd like to do". There have been some done with the ram air still intact.

As far as where to buy... Ebay prob best bet when they appear there...

Research on install that I've found is wiring and drilling a new hole for one of the bolts.

I'm currently sporting Switchback's in my stock turn signals.

Back