My Bike

cipher5791

Registered
This is my custom rebuilt 2002 Busa baby
winkold.gif
. She is sporting a custom paint scheme designed my myself. My buddy and I put this bad boy together. All of my emblems are chrome. My mirrors, upper tree, and grips are chromed. My brake and clutch resevoirs along with the tank pad are polished. She has six inch extentions on her with a custom tag bracket built by my man Todd. She also has been lowered in the rear. I am still contemplating on lowering the front. I swapped the black facory wheels for the chrome. The way to go with a Busa as far as I am concerned.
thumb_up.gif
 The fairing screens were installed by Todd who used metal window screening with chrome looking finish. I also laced her face with a dark double bubble windshield and blue head lights. She is stock performance wise other than the Micron bolt ons and the small air box mod I just performed earlier today.  
laugh.gif

She was a wrecker that has been brought back from the dead.  
clap.gif

semi.gif

I plan on doing some other mods this winter. I want to install the Muzzy fan and a shift indicator with TRE. I don't know if I want a powercommander or anything like that. She already commands enough power as is. My baby is four months revived and I love the looks I get when I role down the street.  
ohthedrama.gif

This is the day she was brought back from the dead. The other Busa is my buddy Todd's. This is the day I brought my baby home. D*mn
ThumbsUp.gif

SD531833.JPG

Looks great, but your frame sliders are in an unorthodox place.  Usually they are fitted underneath the engine mount bolt. Always great to see your projects come to life!

Looks great, but your frame sliders are in an unorthodox place.  Usually they are fitted underneath the engine mount bolt.  Always great to see your projects come to life!
Yeah we bought the fairings off of ebay and it was used. The right fairing already had the hole cut when we got it. I decided to just leave it there rather than fiberglass it and risk it not coming together correctly.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
BigBSBusa @ Aug. 11 2008 said:
1503095[/ATTACH] PM]
Looks great, but your frame sliders are in an unorthodox place.  Usually they are fitted underneath the engine mount bolt.  Always great to see your projects come to life!
Yeah we bought the fairings off of ebay and it was used. The right fairing already had the hole cut when we got it. I decided to just leave it there rather than fiberglass it and risk it not coming together correctly.
Gives it identity!
laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back