Magical Racing!

nlahines

Registered
Here we go! Now that I got the picture thing down. Check out my new Carbon Dash panels from Magical racing. What a great company to deal with. I ordered them Tuesday night and they showed up in a snow storm friday morning. From Japan!

Cost: $360 includes shipping and they had them in stock. They are pretty! the clear coat is amazing! You can see right in to them. I have not put them on yet but I don't think I will have a problem. Frame covers are next! -nick

100_0056.JPG

Yeah they don't cover the whole thing. Street n track has the full ones but the are like 500 bucks. I kind of like the half one's. I think they look tough.

Real as in? "real" cf is intended to replace parts, reduce weight, add strength real as in "bling" ? is there such a thing?

I would rather put the $500 towards suspension...

Nice looking parts all the same...

lurk.gif
If I had the money laying around I'd go that route on my Black/Gunmetal '06. It would look sweet.
bowdown.gif

Powerbronze inners are about $200 cheaper. I hear the fit is just as good.
I haven't fitted mine yet but the quality and finish are great.

I checked out power bronzes they are nice, but I wanted the frame covers and the mirrors. I don't want to mix and match the company's

I don't know about power bronze, But I do know that magical racing has free shipping from Japan and it onlt took 3 days to get my stuff! It was a very easy transaction.

Back