Undertail mock up

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
After cutting,chopping,swearing,frankenstein bolts,I finially got her into position and mocked up.
It is the Eurobikes undertail that I had waited for 2 months to get,and yes,they "F'd" up the color so I will need to paint it to match!
You know what they say,If you want something done right,ya gotta do it yourself!
But anyway,I have been on edge for the past 2 days on this project,and I thought it looked soo good (minus the paint) that I had to share a few pics.

Seeing it like this makes me puke thinking about that "mudflap"!
Hope ya like it.
DSC00211.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

looks good man.
and i wouldnt even worry about the color, it flows nice with the color of the swingarm/frame and the color of the text "GSX1300R" on the tail.
either way man it looks sweet!
cool.gif

Thanks for all the comp's....
It is funny cause I had my nexdoor neighbor (21yrs old kid) look at it and he thought the lighter silver broke it up nice,and yes,ezzy it matches the swingarm,and exhaust/rearpeg color very nicely.
I just now need to do the wiring.no big deal on that one.
Thanks for all the knowledge from you guys!!

i like how there is a hammer next to the tool box i bet that came in handy[/QUOTE]
Actually,I needed that to beat the crap outta the helmet holder bolt to get it off. Ya know,the regular frankenstein bolts.
The red box is the saw zall too!

Yeah looks awsome! Its kinda funny we have the exact same color sceme and both our undertails came in sonic silver lol. But yeah im not repainting mine either , i like it lol.

Looks real nice...the color adds some nice subtle contrast...sorta like it that way.
cool.gif

Your mod looks great!
ThumbsUp.gif
  I'm torn between the Topgun and the Eurobikes undertail.

Where did you purchase your Eurobikes undertail?  Where can you get the best price?

Back