Just bought Soupy's Adj. Lowering Links now a lowering tree clamp -- Top brands???

BlackBoosah07

Registered
Like stated I just bought the Soupy Adj. Links (Because they are made of STEEL and not aluminum like all the others). I work with steel and aluminum and steel is so much stronger and I don't ever wanna feel a link break below me. Next is to get a tree lowering clamp and I have seen only Roaring Toyz -- I want a name brand or one of the top. Quality is what it is all about. Could anyone let me know who else makes top quality tree lowering clamps?

Thank you.

Re: Just bought Soupy's Adj. Lowering Links now a lowering tree clamp -- Top brands??

I also have Soupy's adj. rear links and no issues after 3 years.I went with a Brocks top tree so I could lower the front an inch or so,you still end up with a 2 piece top tree and for the money could get close to doing away with the 2 piece set up and just doing a one,but this worked for me.

4-23-2013Heli-Bars004_zpsd7c2bf5b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Just bought Soupy's Adj. Lowering Links now a lowering tree clamp -- Top brands??

The name "Soupy's" just doesn't inspire me to do business with them for some reason. ???

Been around a long time and not aware of any problems with their adjustable links,just have to make sure they're adjusted evenly(as with any adjustable links so one doesn't bear more wt. than the other).

Soupy's Performance

I run Brocks adjustable links and they are fine even with drag racing.

I use the Naarden Links for 8 years , NO probl. :thumbsup:

I like my Spencer Cycle lowering triple. Ran that brand on my Gen1 and Gen2. I like it mainly because it is fairly stock looking. This was before I dropped the front 5/8" through the triple.

IMG_1678.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back