Please help, color choice driving me crazy

Dark3

Registered
Nothin major just a kanji, did I just cuss? Haha
Other than yellow, what color kanji could work on the fairings. Im having a hard time with this. Thanks for your opinion. Heres a current pic but within the next week or so it will be lowered and stretched.
408141df5e873ee17e2799ec2c08e855.jpg
1045e21d673750980a158770ca37a9b9.jpg

A chrome kanji on that black fairing would look good and it would go with that polished brocks exhaust

Now that you posted this in digging the no Kanja look!

IMG_0817 (Small).JPG

Paint the rear turn signal pods black. Seen it photoshopped that way and it balances the yellow perfectly. A grey ghosted kanji would look great.

Now that you posted this in digging the no Kanja look!
Yea for sure, its not the "no kanji" look that I was going after I just dont care for the stock one. Not so much the kanji but all the extra crap around the kanji to include all the yellow on top of the black.

Thanks for all your suggestions thus far, keep 'em coming. I would also like your opinion on one of my color thoughts. The Kanji in BL-urple. On the back where the gsx1300r stickers are It could have "1340" in black and the "R" in BL-urple. And a black and BL-urple tank protector. Also I have since the pic added a puig z racing screen in dark smoke and I have a set of oberon street fighter bar end mirrors. In the mail is a roaring toys racing top clamp, FTD rear extensions, lowering links , a side mount plate holder, and a EK z chrome chain. Today im ordering chrome fork caps and a smoke tailigh hopefully

Well im going with a custom printed "Blurple" kit. Im pretty stoked to see it verses the die cut vinyl i have used before. I will post some follow up pics. He will retain the template for these for anybody interested in the future. Just pm me they are 80-100 bucks per 12 piece kit shipped and the guy is awesome to deal with.

Back