Best mirrors

Sithmastah

Registered
Hey, what are the best looking mirrors besides factory that you guys have on your bikes? I need them functional also though. Thanks

Bar ends. Best rearward view.

Cheers
ken

bar end.jpg

bar end 2.jpg

I agree :thumbsup: tried several different mirrors on my busa and nothing worked for me as good as bar end mirrors. I know some aren't a fan of that style but for me i feel the most comfortable on my busa with them

I like these, very modern. Got them off Eboy. Was hybridconceptz that found em.

I have the SW motech spacers as well.

IMG_0669_1.JPG

bar ends. you think they are small but....they have a curved lens so you see alot in them. i wont ride without them

You're right bro,I have the small 60mm from Oberon and can see across all 3 lanes behind me(since this picture was taken have moved it to coming out the end of the bar weight).:thumbsup:

OberonMirrors005_zpsbb92c91a.jpg

My last bike had rhinomoto channeled bar end and crgs worked great. Oberons seem to be a bit more price smart for guys like me that are concerned with keeping bar end weight. I went with the 60mm streetfigter oberon on this machine

Busabim got those same mirrors last month best Ive tried. Im a large dude and cant beat how many ways to adjust these.

personally I cud jus never warm up to them bar end mirrors. I tried em one day and I cudnt see shiit and imo they jus looked like shiit. they belong on a naked bike or cafe style racer.

Back