Strange rear fender question...

Lenbo

Registered
So yeah, this may come across as strange, but I'm looking for a rear fender kit.

...not a fender eliminator kit, but a full on fender.

I've always loved the look of the Hayabusa, except when it doesn't have a fender. I think the balance is off or something. I dunno. Don't ask, I'm strange.

Anyway, I like the look of a full fender, I just think the stock fender is not it.

I found this Corbin fender: Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa | 800-538-7035 But I don't want any carbon fiber, much less ugly fake "carbon look" nonsense. If this fender was just painted ABS plastic, it would be nearly perfect.

...so my question is this: Does anyone know of a "full fender" out there for the Hayabusa?

I sort of see your point aesthetically. Personally I like the busa without thew fender but to each their own! Anyway if that's perfect why not buy the Corbin and paint it?

I sort of see your point aesthetically. Personally I like the busa without thew fender but to each their own! Anyway if that's perfect why not buy the Corbin and paint it?

I guess that's true. Maybe I was so blinded by the hideousness of fake carbon that I didn't think about that. LOL

should be easy enough to get a 2nd hand on Ebay etc.
For me its all or nothing with the rear fender.....hate the stocks ones that get chopped.

Back