Where to find these decals

busaguy11

Registered
I have a 2011 white busa and I am looking to find these blue busa decals. I want to take off the bronze colored ones off and go with the blue ones for something different. I would like to have the factory ones so if anyone knows where to find them it would be great. Also I found a set on ebay but they are from overseas so i didnt wanna go that route.

2010-Suzuki-HayabusaGSX1300Rb.jpg

yes Pm Goldenchild. he has hooked me up with factory OEM stickers in the past and is reliable!!!!!

Decal kit Suzuki Hayabusa 2010 blue version - MOTO-STICKER.COM

my review:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...se-who-have-had-aftermarket-decals-put-2.html

Overall no other aftermarket person that I could find could make the 2011 oem graphics. I went with this guy. Overall I still love the look of them on the bike. He might not be the greatest to deal with possibly bc of language barrier. As stated in that thread you could ask him to do use the different type of vinyl that would be easier to work with as mine does have some bubbles.

One thing to note if you look at your graphics you will see that they are dual layered. might not be the right word but there is a clear that is over the white paint thats in between the colors. with these decals you dont get that so while washing you want to just be careful as some of the sharp edges can start to come loose. not hard to work around just be careful washing and drying not to rub too hard.

Back