I made spikes!

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
ok ya'll, tell me what ya think...
i made these in a couple of hours at a lathe cause i couldn't find any i liked online, they were all too short and non-sharp!

bike 011.jpg

bike 013.jpg

bike 012.jpg

bike 010.jpg

Have you ever thought what my happen if you accidentally crash with those spikes?

"Have you ever thought what my happen if you accidentally crash with those spikes?"
---as opposed to purposefully crashing with those spikes? :whistle:
i hope that never comes to pass- but yes i have considered the consequences: it sure would suck!

"ouch, don't touch"-- thats exactly what i was tryin to get across!!:thumbsup:

A little to sharp. Good luck on some innocent person not getting blood drawn. A mom can have a field day with you if her kid gets hurt by them. That why you don't see them sold real sharp.

SUHWEET, wonder what happens if you nail a bird :laugh:

Years ago when i wrecked my 02 only thought that went through my head was what a riding instructor beat in my head, if your gonna ride a big heavy bike you better get the hell away from it if your heading towards the ground.....Those are great motivation for that

My neighbors got a lathe and a ton of time on his hands, think i need to go talk to him:thumbsup:

A little to sharp. Good luck on some innocent person not getting blood drawn. A mom can have a field day with you if her kid gets hurt by them. That why you don't see them sold real sharp.

i dont think anyone would have any business being that close to the beast to begin with...
if a kid gets hurt by them i think it might be a case for child neglect or something like that...
any body else have an opinion on this?

Back