new owner of blue 07. looking for a pic of a blue zg screen on a blue 07.

george b

Registered
can someone point me to a picture of a blue 07 with a zg dark blue windscreen? i'm almost positive that's what i'm going to go with, but i'd really like to see it before i drop $85 on it.

if not, i'll be sure to post pics of mine when i get it done.

thx.. got a google headache trying to find a pic. i saw a picture of big rod's chrome blue on his blue busa and that looked really good, but he said sporttech had some fitting issues around the mirrors.. that's too bad. from what i've read, zg is a pretty good fit?? it's just for looks and i don't want a double bubble, i'm just going with something low like the sr.

:thumbsup: Welcome

Whats your name and where do ye hail from????

Now for the rules

:worthless: :moon::moon:

Welcome to the OrG.

Last edited:
Sport tech blue chrome. I know not what you asked but its a pic of 07 blue. The sport tech are not the best fit, but ok.

DSCN1262.jpg

362717970_VgNqj-L.jpg

what mirrors are those big red? where did u get them and how much?

They are LockHeart Philips mirrors about $ 110. Very sim to MagicRacing mirrors. Magic has far better quality and blue reflect mirror glass that cuts down on glare but are $ 350. For the diff....mine work great. They are also the short stock...you can get them in long stock in polish or black stem.:beerchug:

:rofl: Hey and its BigRod not red.....:lol:

hey everyone.. thx for the welcome.. i'm in houston. i had a blk gry 01 for four years, then sold it, did the dirtbiking thing, now getting back on the street. my last busa was bone stock cept some slip ons and for years now i've been wanting a stretched and dropped busa. seen a few blue's on the road and they always really stuck out. knew i had to get a blue one.

re: paderolis

cool! thx for that pic.. that also solves the other thing i was wondering about, which was the blue turn signals too.. the bike i bought has factory clear front turns, but it has a blue tail light, which i don't think jibes with the front clears.. so i don't know whether to replace the rear with a clear, or make the front's blue. i was prolly going to do blue rim tape too and i'm worried it's going to be too much blue.

re: bigrod. that is a sick bike. that screen looks really good too.. i'm anal about things like fitment, otherwise i would def go for that.

re: bigrod. that is a sick bike. that screen looks really good too.. i'm anal about things like fitment, otherwise i would def go for that.

I would NOT buy another one. I was after the blue chrome DB...closest match to the stock 07 paint.

I like the one Pashnit just posted. But for me to change Id have to redo my air ride psi guage panel that fits with the DB hump on the underside.

Back