Hayabusa streetfighter

busa barmy

Registered
Just thought i would show some pics of my streetfighter ....

Already posted them in another part of the forum ....

May give some of the guys that want to fighter there busa an idea or 2 ....

Just the tank to paint now and its ready for playing on ....

This wasn,t a crashed or wrecked busa when i started , i just wanted to do a project and be different .......

A few pics of the different ideas aswell ......:whistle:

blue3.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

rear 1.jpg

rear.jpg

rear 4.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

Intakes.jpg

scoops .....jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hyabusa streetfighter

Looks great, :thumbsup:

Not my thing personally, but you did a nice job with the accent pieces. Looks a lot better than other streetfighters I have seen. :beerchug:

How do i change my title ???

Didn,t realise i put hyabusa and not hayabusa ..... silly me ?????????

Pretty talented to be able to change the look of the bike with a few pieces. Nice work.

Pretty talented to be able to change the look of the bike with a few pieces. Nice work.

Yeah ... thanks ....

This is my first attempt at a streetfighter and im pretty chuffed with how its turning out ....

I got told its one of the hardest bikes to fighter .... so just had to have ago ... lol

looks sweet, i wanted to do the same to my 08 but havent got the stones. did you have to modify the tail to fit the new one, or just swap plastics?

looks sweet, i wanted to do the same to my 08 but havent got the stones. did you have to modify the tail to fit the new one, or just swap plastics?

I had to change the subframe to the suzuki sv one , took a bit of reshaping and welding but it was well worth it .....

It took a few months for me to decide to have a go ....

Its cost me a fortune so far , i sold most of the parts to fund it but i have spent a fortune on top of that to get to here .... lol

My first thought was "why"? and then after seeing your pictures this project turned out very good and very unique. Good job and I would like to see you post some pictures after you get the tank painted. :thumbsup:

I think it looks sick! I really dig it. It really improved when you painted the scoops, really makes it pop. :thumbsup:

Back