TRAGIC NEWS

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
Last night, a Marine in my unit was killed while changing the tire on his car. Hit & Run. Drunk Driver. Really good Marine. Was due to deploy in 4 days!

Drunk driver was arrested today via eyewitnesses who got his tags!

Sorry to hear that. Glad they caught the guy! My thoughts go out to his family, friends and unit.
sad.gif

That is sad. Just minding his own business and some idiot decides to drink and drive. My prayers go out to his family and unit.

Sorry to hear that Vinny... the older I get the less tolerance I have for people that drive drunk.

Have seen to many bad things come of it. And too often the drunk drivers show no remorse...

Sorry to hear this. No need for this kinda sh!t. Drunk driving is a problem, and I don't mean the guy that's had 3 beers and drives home.

I'm sorry.....how wrong it is that a young man willing to risk his life for our liberties is killed by a drunk driver at "home"....we need to change some laws to make DUI punishment much, much more serious.

Sorry to hear about your Fellow Marine DD, Prayers and thoughts are with his Family and your Unit

There have been quite a few drunk driving related deaths lately. Very saddening news and my condolences to his family and friends, you especially.
sad.gif

It's hard to believe that someone could hit someone with their car and not stop! Farging human scum!

Back