Please help!!!

OneSickBusa

Registered
My fiancee's dad crashed my hayabusa yesterday, he has be riding longer then I have been alive so I thought I could trust him on it, boy o boy was I wrong! Well what I need help with is when I bought the bike the guy told me the paint was custom so my question for you guys basically is...is it really a custom paint job? If not where could I find the fairings to match? are these at least OEM colors that can be easily matched? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

busa.jpg

That is not an original color scheme. The silver just might be oem colors, and the maroon might be oem colors, but that color scheme with those two colors is not factory. Sorry about the crash and welcome to the oRg. Never ever let anyone ride your busa. Oh, and I am not sure what the silver is, but the maroon might be Candy Sonoma Red. What year is the bike?

sorry to hear about the wreck! definitely not a stock color scheme and it doesn't even look like OEM colors to me...best of luck getting her put back together :beerchug:

:welcome: Youre not the first to have dad/dad-in-law crash their Busa. It's custom paint. Any good automotive paint supply place will have a paint scanner. They will scan the paint on the bike and it will provide the recipe for mixing the pigments.

:welcome: Youre not the first to have dad/dad-in-law crash their Busa. It's custom paint. Any good automotive paint supply place will have a paint scanner. They will scan the paint on the bike and it will provide the recipe for mixing the pigments.

That was gonna be my reply:beerchug:
I guess you know from a similar experience too:laugh:

Sorry, good luck, and I hope you get her fixed right up.

Sorry Dad,

That was a Custom paint job.

Were going to have to repaint the whole bike with airbrushing. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Guess you're gonna find out if your gettin married or not. Dad Dante pay, be on your way. :whistle:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

:welcome: to the org.
Sorry to hear about the wreck.

Your busa is like your wife, You NEVER let anyone ride it.

welcome to the org...not original as you have heard...take some of the flakes to your local paint shop they can scan it and compare to get ya the correct color.

This isn't as bad is it could be - he's gonna pay to fix it, and you have a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD with ur future father in law:beerchug:

Definitely not OEM colours. Look on the bright side: you now have the opportunity to repaint it in a better colour scheme.

Back