2014 Busa Bash - April 25 - 27, 2014

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Start making plans...winter is coming and cabin fever will be setting in before you know it!

Not even, I was there a week before the fall bash and on the way home i regretted not sticking around to meet up w/ everyone. Not to mention the roads in the smokies are far above and beyond my back yard. My wife didn't get to ride at all on our "riding vacation" because we just found out we are going to be parents and didn't want to take any chances. I told her that the bash will probably be in May. "That's ok, you can go. I'll take the baby to moms" LOVE her!

I thought the Spring Bash was always in April?

You would be correct. Traditionally, the Spring Bash is the last full weekend in April and the Fall Bash is the last full weekend in September. :beerchug:

Edit... As Vabs mentioned above...oops

way early but I guess I will be attending the April one.... The May date is mothers day weekend, especially big being my wifes first mothers day.

way early but I guess I will be attending the April one.... The May date is mothers day weekend, especially big being my wifes first mothers day.

Man, that's a good catch... I looked at Easter, but hadn't even thought about dear ole mom.

And here I thought I wanted to see all of you guys... Forget it. Haya in the Hills HERE I COME!

:moon:

And here I thought I wanted to see all of you guys... Forget it. Haya in the Hills HERE I COME!

:moon:

Bots, it's just that Robbinsville has so many hills... I'm not sure how well a Hoveround will work there.

YOUR MOM CORNERS BETT.... No... I won't go there.

All I'm saying is I don't think there's a bingo hall in Robbinsville. :laugh:

I gave up bingo Flicka, and recently took up quilting. I had your order all done, not sure why you wanted this, but who am I to judge? :dunno:

4ef88e4d27054.jpg

I just looked it up and its a 4 hour ride to Robbinsville from here. Would like to go but not sure what my schedule will be that far out.

Thank you Hal - couldn't have said it better. The 2006 Bash was my first event with the oRg and my memories of it are priceless!

Back