2014 Fall Hayabusa Bash 9-24 Thru 9-28

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Ladies and gentlemen,

I present you with the dates for the 2014 Fall Hayabusa Bash. This year it will be held September 24 thru the 28th at the Phillips Motel in Robbinsville, NC. More details to come soon. Other ways to get information can be done through Facebook
or through the website HayabusaBash.com Statistically, this is a smaller event than the spring Bash however many people do attend. See you all there!

Will post up Info about Fall Dates, Same as they have been, I hope the Fall bash numbers get as big, as Spring Bash, Looking forward to Riding in a couple of Weeks.

Can you believe we are already planning for the fall!!! It will be a little less hype in the fall but do not let that deter you from coming. We will still have food and shirts but probably not all of the other fun stuff however, that all depends on who wants to come. The more people I get commitments from, the harder I will work to provide more of an event for you. Currently, we are still promoting the Spring Hayabusa Bash which is building steam on a daily basis. 2 more people registered today, I am hearing 4 more tomorrow. Absolutely crazy! Jason Krueger, a recording artist from New York, will have his first video release party on Friday at the Bash. We are throwing it up on the big screen for all to enjoy. Stay tuned for more updates.

Good morning everybody!

This is the first time Danielle DeCoursey and I have taken on something like this and I want to thank you all for your patience and participation. With that being said, today I had to refund someone money for a hoodie that was ordered last week. The pricing I had was contingent on a minimum quantity of which I was not aware of. This person was understanding however I feel terrible about it. If we have enough people interested in doing one more shirt order, I will do another run. This will be the last time that this current design is used. I am taking the purchase link on the website down until we start our Fall line which should offer more items and options. If you are interested in purchasing shirts or hoodies, let me know. I need 24 orders to keep the pricing I had. Otherwise, it's more than double.

Thank you again,

John

Omar and I are planning a drive by; we'll have my sons, and perhaps I'll try to drive my Mustang down so I can take her through the Dragon before she turns 20 :whistle:

Some buddy booked my cabin,,, bast,,,,

Booked 205 now, Wednesday though Monday!

Anyone coming from ohio or the way to nc from Ohio wanna meet up and ride let me know should be about 4 of us coming from my town.

I'll be there, hope the rain doesn't run me out early again. 1100 miles in 2 days of riding not too bad.

Well those dates are very doable for me. Maybe myself, gsxer bot, lurch and mockin can all get together and plan the trip together! Then, Watchout! Wisconsin is coming!!!:thumbsup:

Anyone coming from ohio or the way to nc from Ohio wanna meet up and ride let me know should be about 4 of us coming from my town.
We had several people from the Spring Bash that were from Ohio. Check out the Facebook group, Hayabusa Bash.

Not confirmed completely, but I Dawn and I may be able to do a drive by!

You gotta quit doing this on Trackday weekends (Barber)... :(

Back