Haya's in the hills 2012

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok folks its the normal time i start planning and making arrangements for this fun filled annual activity we have been doing...as always help and or ideas and suggestions are always welcome. I am currently doing research into the possibility of the Gettysburg PA region possibly in the last two weeks of july as i am now employed by GE and due to only having 2 weeks vacation i have to coordinate my vacation days with their shut down. so..... this is where it starts...feel free to pm me...call me throw out your ideas as this is always a good turn out (past three years with at least 20 bikes showing and at least 10-15 staying in the cabin i rent to have good socialization and late night bon fires and hilarity. my home phone is 814 580 0065.

Hey man us hillfolk need 25 pages to plan things out.:moon: We cannot help it. I have to go to the outhouse.

heres a few designs i have been working on....hope you liked the shirts last year...and as like last year shirts are "FREE" to riders that show...and shirts will be all white this year

this year anyone using a gopro if at end of ride they let me download thier video to be added to this years DVD that will be sent out..

also anyone that didnt get a DVD from last years ride i will be bringing a few copies to hand out also

heres a few designs....
design3-1.jpg

8x10circleouterletteringballonfinal.jpg

8x10circlewoutsidewordsflamesfinished.jpg

8x10circlewoutsidewordsblue.jpg

heres a few designs i have been working on....hope you liked the shirts last year...and as like last year shirts are "FREE" to riders that show...and shirts will be all white this year

this year anyone using a gopro if at end of ride they let me download thier video to be added to this years DVD that will be sent out..

also anyone that didnt get a DVD from last years ride i will be bringing a few copies to hand out also

heres a few designs....
design3-1.jpg

8x10circleouterletteringballonfinal.jpg

8x10circlewoutsidewordsblue.jpg

They look great...first one is the best....great work!!!

im likeing the first one also jeff..... good work so far!!

I like the first and last one, a lil more the last one since it looks like is coming out of the desing :thumbsup:

Lake George is a great place... which was also the last vacation I took with my ex-wife. The up and downs and all arounds on Route 9 were rediculous! So sweet! I'll say, it's a bit far. Upstate New York/Vermont is a hike for me. It's also close to $40 in toll fees each way. I thought there was talk last year about having HITH more close to Cleveland this year. Maybe I was dreaming.

gettysburgh is a 5 hr run for me also...thought it had alot of good area to ride and sights to see ...and close to folks in maryland and virgina too

design3-1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I like these two.

It's also close to $40 in toll fees each way. I thought there was talk last year about having HITH more close to Cleveland this year. Maybe I was dreaming.

I'm riding 70 to 79 to 68 back to 70 then maybe stair step to 15 or just go directly to 15... No tolls.

used a different flame pattern for the back ground...took bike from last picture and heres what i came up with and another selection to use

finaldesign1.jpg

Any updates Chris? Looks like JWest is doing his part! :moon:

I know vacation time is a concern for you though. I just want to stay in the loop. No "original flavor" macaroni salad plz. :please:

im looking through the area for rentals and getting some ideas...some close to gettysburgh...some a little further away...some nice stuff... ill give you guys links to these rentals tell me what you think lol

Gettysburg Vacation Rental - VRBO 316346 - 5 BR Dutch Country Lodge in PA, Vacation of a Lifetime - Hike - Bike - Ski - Ride and More! actually in Gettysburg
Gettysburg Vacation Rental - VRBO 321793 - 4 BR Dutch Country House in PA, Antebellum Masterpiece with Guest Cottage/Sleeps 12-14 in town...no garage but neat brick house
Intercourse Vacation Rental - VRBO 359697 - 4 BR Dutch Country House in PA, 3000sq Ft Private Home W/Pool Located in Intercourse, Pa this a little further away but has pool!!
Mercersburg Vacation Rental - VRBO 380289 - 6 BR Dutch Country Lodge in PA, Elegant Charming Mountain Retreat Lodge about the same distance but to west of gettysburgh

ill continue to be looking and imput is always appreciated

gettysburgh is a 5 hr run for me also...thought it had alot of good area to ride and sights to see ...and close to folks in maryland and virgina too

Looks like 4.5 hours for me...hrmmm, intriguing!! :)

Back