2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
There are a few folks looking at getting together during June 3-5 at Eureka Springs, AR if anyone would like to join in. We have had some great times during the past 5 years and this one shouldn't be any different.

The manager at Pointewest Hotel 1-479-253-9050 quoted these prices for the various rooms:
Regular room: $65 flat fee including taxes, fees, etc.
Condo rooms: should be the same or slightly higher (still haven't heard back from the owners)
Jacuzzi suites: $95 weekday/ $105 weekend
Apartment: $150 weekday/ $175 weekend

Anyway, please post up if you would like to join in the fun and let's get this thing planned. Please include the room you have reserved and the dates you will be there so we can keep this organized on this end (has come in very handy in the past when reservations got mixed up!) I'm looking forward to seeing and riding with all of you again and hopefully meeting some new friends too.

Regular Rooms:
102:
103: Ninja Killer: Wednesday (1st) through Sunday (5th)
104:
108:
109:
110:
201: summer: Thursday (2nd) through Sunday (5th)
202: TwotoneVert and family: Friday (3rd) through Sunday (5th)
203: Omslaw: Thursday (2nd) through Sunday (5th)
204: BusaWhipped & mrsBusawhipped: Friday (3rd) through Monday (6th)
205:
206:
208: semi, Macon454, princess454, & GSXcite: Friday (3rd) through Monday (6th)
209: 6gear
210: Darciedog & Katie: Thursday (2nd) through Sunday (5th)

Condo Rooms:
105: HotFoot & Jill
106: Wes: Thursday (2nd) through Sunday (5th)
107:
207: chris75181 and doniton2: Wednesday (1st) through Sunday (5th)

Jacuzzi Rooms: Mrs. Cap and Cap will be in a Jacuzzi Suite, Thursday (2nd) through Sunday (5th)
301:
302:

Apartment:

also, Kathy from Pointewest contacted me about a local therapist who will come to the motel to offer massages on-site...$45 for the first 1/2 hour and $30 for each additional 1/2 hour...please contact Kathy for additional info if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Ninja Killer & S-R Racing are in for June 3-5 Room # 201
We will be rolling in on Tuesday afternoon til Sunday.

Keep things simple and update this post.
There are a few folks looking at getting together during June 3-5 at Eureka Springs, AR if anyone would like to join in. We have had some great times during the past 5 years and this one shouldn't be any different.

The manager at Pointewest Hotel 1-479-253-9050 quoted these prices for the various rooms:
Regular room: $65 flat fee including taxes, fees, etc.
Condo rooms: should be the same or slightly higher (still haven't heard back from the owners)
Jacuzzi suites: $95 weekday/ $105 weekend
Apartment: $150 weekday/ $175 weekend

Anyway, please post up if you would like to join in the fun and let's get this thing planned. Please include the room you have reserved and the dates you will be there so we can keep this organized on this end (has come in very handy in the past when reservations got mixed up!) I'm looking forward to seeing and riding with all of you again and hopefully meeting some new friends too.

Regular Rooms:
102:
103:
104:
108:
109:
110:
201: Ninja Killer & S-R Racing: Tuesday (1st) through Sunday (5th)
202:
203:
204:
205:
206:
208: semi: Wed (2nd) through Sunday (5th)
209:
210:

Condo Rooms:
105:
106:
107:
207:

Jacuzzi Rooms:
301:Mr and Mrs Jellyrug: Wed (2nd) through Sunday (5th)
302:

Apartment:

Last edited:
Keep things simple and update this post.

i'll also be updating Post #1 at the beginning of the thread so it will be very easy to check :beerchug: looking forward to seeing you guys!!!

Hey Semi, You wanna share a room with us again?

We are trying to find a way to make this work! Will probably be a Friday-Sunday if we can swing it.

I've never been out there before but it looks like alot of fun from what I can tell. I won't know if I can go or not until closer to the date.....If anyone wants to share a room, to help save $ that would be great!!!!

I'm trying to change shifts at work, if it happens I should be able to make it a couple of those days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yea! missed last year but the previous 2 years was a total blast, great riding with an amazing group of friends. Cant wait, time to light the fires & burn the tires once again!
Posted via Mobile Device

Room 207 (under construction now) Bruce Bohannon 6/2 Thur - 6/4 Sat. Unsure if another will join me or not at this time - hard for him to commit. Yes!

They said they are offering Massages this year??

(I see references above marking Wed as 6/2?) Thanks for organizing this Semi! Looking forward to seeing / riding.

NotRight are you coming? Hope you are okay these days!

Back