So are there going to be group rides?

KvHotDog4

Registered
I hate it but if I am able to come this year I can only make it Saturday possibly able to stay saturday night if I have to. I would really like to come up thursday and stay till Sunday to meet everyone but that couldn't fit into this years plans. Luckely though I only live 3 - 4 hours away so I was wondering if there is going to be a big group ride on saturday so I would know a time that I would need to be there to meet.
Thanks and I really look forward to putting some faces to the names of some of my fellow orgsters!!

group rides all the time. I think the biggest one will be to the photo shoot and saturday morn.

Sat morning is the photo shoot and there could be some folks doing a ride afterwords, however I have not seen any posts about a formal ride after the shoot. There's a few going on earlier in the week, if I were a betting guy, I'd say the Skyway loop would be in the cards for a group ride Sat for those that didnt make it earlier in the week. :cool:

What time is the photo shoot, I came to the fall bash but the rain cancelled most of the rides. Also, is the photo shoot at the top or bottom of Fontana Dam?

Back