Spring Bash Help!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
I know i all ready have a thread going, but a few things have come up!

I have gone out and bought a new trailer today, since i no longer have a way to tow the 22ft arch in my driveway!

I purchased a 7 by 14 v-nose aluminum trailer that my 4 runner can pull!

So i need to know if anyone has a Ez up that they could bring with them!
We will be bringing 2 with us, but it is nice to have more if the weather doesn't work in our favor!

The next thing we are looking help with, is a charcoal, grill, the Steak tips come out much better with the charcoal than the gas! I will have my big propane grill with me!

Me and Dave have to downscale what we are bring with us! We are trying to get everything that we need in one trailer, and that's why we are asking for some help!

Lemme check tomorrow and see if i got a 55gallon drum at work. If so i will break it down and weld up a grill.... but wont get there till 3amish fri morn.

will that work?

Last edited:
If no one else has one, we can go buy a cheap one down there :cool:

Lemme check tomorrow and see if i got a 55gallon drum at work. If so i will break it down and weld up a grill.... but wont get there till 3amish fri morn.

will that work?

That would work. MrsGrumpy is NOT allowing the purchase of a grill that will have to be brought home by someone. Sorry boys....putting my foot down here. :rulez:

That would work. MrsGrumpy is NOT allowing the purchase of a grill that will have to be brought home by someone. Sorry boys....putting my foot down here. :rulez:

screw bringin' it home, just get the el cheapo $20-30 model from the food place there in town and leave/donate it to Reba. It can be there for future bash events :thumbsup:

Look at it this way, if everyone that eats pitches in 50cents its paid for :thumbsup:

I GOT THE 55 GALLON DRUM. Want me to cut it so there are 2 long grills, or 1 with a lid? Whats your cut? These cost nothing and are easy to make.

these should hold up for a couple bashs anyway

Last edited:
I GOT THE 55 GALLON DRUM. Want me to cut it so there are 2 long grills, or 1 with a lid? Whats your cut? These cost nothing and are easy to make.

Very cool of you Darrell....nice hook-up :beerchug:

I bet Reba would let us leave it behind the Love (wood) Shack

I just spoke with Grumpy, h'ell post up when he gets home!

sounds good. lemme know and i will knock it out tomorrow night

Grumpy asked that I post up:

What is the length and width when cut the long way? He needs to know so he can look for the grate to cook on.

Back