Got a spare bed at the Micro (Rules apply) :)

Silent Shogun

Registered
Buddy of mine isn't going to be able to make it now so Ill have an extra bed at the Micro from the 22-25 if anybody needs a place to stay. Having had my fair share of bad room mates though i do have some regulations! :)

1. Drinking ONLY is ok...unless you are a douche when drinking
Smoking Cigarretes is ok..outside of the room
BYOB!!

2. No political discussions

3. Underwear is required in the Jacuzzi....and while you are sleeping

4. No crazy people....like if you would stare at me while I'm sleeping

5. Upon entering the room and seeing me you can greet me as "your majesty"
(Not mandatory but appreciated) :)

6. If you are female rules 3 does not apply ot you

Seriously, if anyone needs a place just let me know. Just thought i would throw it out there!

Should I ask about some of your previous stories~?~ Nah... ;>)

Living in the Dorms in college was not always a fun experience for me! lol....woke up one time to find my room mate staring at me.... After saying WTF he said he just couldn't sleep and was staring off into space thinking...."well stare at the wall creepy!" He was the one that slept nude....I switched rooms fairly quick.

In the military i had a guy who was always getting drunk and wanting to fight people just to fight.... He would walk down the halls and punch the first person he seen that he knew and laugh...I think he ended up getting stabbed after telling a guy he was going to take his girl home at a bar....lol

Buddy of mine isn't going to be able to make it now so Ill have an extra bed at the Micro from the 22-25 if anybody needs a place to stay. Having had my fair share of bad room mates though i do have some regulations! :)

1. Drinking ONLY is ok...unless you are a douche when drinking
Smoking Cigarretes is ok..outside of the room
BYOB!!

2. No political discussions

3. Underwear is required in the Jacuzzi....and while you are sleeping

4. No crazy people....like if you would stare at me while I'm sleeping

5. Upon entering the room and seeing me you can greet me as "your majesty"
(Not mandatory but appreciated) :)

6. If you are female rules 3 does not apply ot you

Seriously, if anyone needs a place just let me know. Just thought i would throw it out there!

Too too funny!:rofl: Damn good rules though!:thumbsup:

Ummmm. yeah Shogun..buddy...Im aaaa...with you up to the your majesty part....thats usually what they call ME...mmkay now

images.jpg

Well that part wasn't mandatory...it was just in case i had a couple of takers on the extra bed so i can see how badly someone needed a bed.. haha

I don't use pillows so you are all good! I know how they like to put like 4 pillows on each bed...you going to build a fort??

I don't use pillows so you are all good! I know how they like to put like 4 pillows on each bed...you going to build a fort??

man. i live out of hotels and never been in a hotel that gave four for each bed in a double. but yea. i likes my pillows. maybe ill give the busa a couple.:lol:

wish i could take you up seriously, wont be able to leave nevada for quite some time it looks like though.

man. i live out of hotels and never been in a hotel that gave four for each bed in a double. but yea. i likes my pillows. maybe ill give the busa a couple.:lol:

wish i could take you up seriously, wont be able to leave nevada for quite some time it looks like though.

No problem...I figured i'd make the offer to anyone... If no one takes it I'm just going to push the beds together and pretend I'm eddie murphy in coming to america....

I might be up for this but I don't know yet if Brittani is coming or what, I will bug her and get back with you on this.

No rules about being nekkid and eating cheeto's, should be alright I guess.

You have to share the cheeto's though...and they HAVE TO BE CRUNCHY...none of that sissy puffy ones.... And not the generic Cheddar crunch/twists or whatever they call it...only the best!

I'm going to have to partition off the room ......

You have to share the cheeto's though...and they HAVE TO BE CRUNCHY...none of that sissy puffy ones.... And not the generic Cheddar crunch/twists or whatever they call it...only the best!

I'm going to have to partition off the room ......

sounds like Tim is bringing his pillows over, you'll only need like 2 more to partition the room with pillows :rofl:

Back