Rock Slide on the Dragon

The ocoee has been blocked for several months from a rock slide. Hope they get both cleaned up soon. You can go across the skyway from Tellico to Robbinsville if the roads do not have any snow. good luck.

Contact a lawyer? for what because your not looking where your driving? What if it would have been a kid on a bike? Thats why this country is in a mess no one wants to own up to their own mess.... It's always some one else that people look to now days for the blame, all the time hoping they have deep pockets! I say tough----! pay for your own mess you make....

Its for people like that that they have to put warnings on the side of the cup of hot coffee... I will sue because I ordered hot coffee and I got a burn...
OK.... off my soap box....

Well they had time to get a news camera out there, and take a video of him.

I am just saying he was coming around a bend.

The police should have had a road block up.

A blatant disregard for public safety. The guy might be an idiot, but does that mean the police wouldn't have been responsible if that guy had gotten hurt? I guess if the guy would've slammed head first and died the police would've said, 'we were standing over here yelling for him to stop.'

I think the police should have put up a road block.:rulez:

If I was that guy I would contact a lawyer.???

Last edited:
I was riding with a friend down the Foothills Parkway last April and a Majestic Large Pine tree fell landing between us. It was nearly an unbelievable site. It took about 15 folks to scoot / pull the tree of the parkway.

Point? It seems late winter / early spring Mother Nature has a lot to do around those parts - keep your attention up.

(I hope I can pull this bash thing off. May ride a goldwing over so I can get in more seat time and not pay so much for fuel. Looks like I would be coming by myself from St Louis Area.)

Last edited:
Back