Thursday - Who is in town, anyone wanna ride?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
So there will be a few of us in the area on Thursday, not sure about the rest of you all but I'll be looking for some leisurely paced rides around the area to re-aquatint myself to the area, perhaps the dragon, 441, Cherokee loop while there's little traffic and even less LEO presence. Perhaps even a spin up/over the skyway to make a big ole loop if weather permits.

Anyone up for it? There's also the ruby mines if anyone wants to spend a few hours playing in the dirt looking for gem stones :whistle: :thumbsup:

Lets hear your ideas & who will be there that day :beerchug:

Ill go with ya :laugh: some easy rides around before the all the other Busa's arrive sounds like a good idea, as for the Ruby's, well, my GF would be much happier to see me when I get home:whistle:

Ill go with ya :laugh: some easy rides around before the all the other Busa's arrive sounds like a good idea, as for the Ruby's, well, my GF would be much happier to see me when I get home:whistle:

yeah I kinda figured you would be in for the ride :poke: :rofl:

Rubies are literally right out of the ground but you can find some big ones. I walked out of there $40 lighter and 131 karats of rubies heavier. Of these I could make a really nice ring, earrings and maybe a necklace. Not everyone finds them and you wont always find big ones. But for $20 its a fun way to spend a few hours and the ride over can be a heck of a good time (its way way down US28) :thumbsup:

sounds like fun... you never know who you might run into

:thumbsup:

gum.png

Grumpy, gixerHp and acehole will be at the Phillips all week. Come visit! Cabin 205 i think it is. I'll ride with ya'll..

Last time we were at the Ruby Mines was a blast. Mike and Anastasia were so cute digging in the dirt together. One big kid helping a little one. :(
Wish I had some pics of that day. Anyway....if it's not too late, I might be willing to follow you all up there in the van with Anastasia. Maybe we can find some ice cream while we're out that way!! :whistle:

Last time we were at the Ruby Mines was a blast. Mike and Anastasia were so cute digging in the dirt together. One big kid helping a little one. :(
Wish I had some pics of that day. Anyway....if it's not too late, I might be willing to follow you all up there in the van with Anastasia. Maybe we can find some ice cream while we're out that way!! :whistle:

There's a town up the road from the mine, I know they have a diner place, surely they have ice cream :) Its pretty easy to get to if you just want to run over there, Sheffield Mine Homepage is the mine site :thumbsup:

Loomis and I will be there...we'll all have to get together and head out. Cherokee loop sounds like a good idea.

There should be a hidden section only viewable to folks who are going cuz I'm
JEALOUS !

TOO FAR SOUTH AND TOOOOOOO MARRIED TO GO PARTY WITH BLANCA THE OTHER WOMAN AND A BUNCH OF BUSANUTZ !

There should be a hidden section only viewable to folks who are going cuz I'm
JEALOUS !

TOO FAR SOUTH AND TOOOOOOO MARRIED TO GO PARTY WITH BLANCA THE OTHER WOMAN AND A BUNCH OF BUSANUTZ !

It's not THAT far from S FLA! Pack your bags, get a babysitter, tell the wife she's riding pillion or you'll see her in a few days and roll!

It's not THAT far from S FLA! Pack your bags, get a babysitter, tell the wife she's riding pillion or you'll see her in a few days and roll!

plan b, pick a fight, tell her you need time to cool off, haul north :whistle: :rofl:

I'll probably arrive about 10 am Thurs. if ya'll have not left by then.

If we leave before that time (very likely) we'll leave a route for you or anyone that want s to join us with Reba (Phillips Inn). Then you can just haul down the route until you find us, Thursday is going to be a lazy ride, nothing too high speed so you shouldn't have any issues catching up :thumbsup:

I'll work up something of a plan in the coming days and post it up here, what does everyone think of a 2hr Ruby mining diversion thursday morning?

Back