Spring Bash Picture Package Prepay

jdsbusa

Registered
2010 Spring Busa Bash Prepay

Dave at US129Photos.com has agreed to do an outstanding picture package again this year for the Spring Bash. Just $25 (+$5 for shipping) gets you the photos taken of all Hayabusas from Friday-Sunday on the Dragon as well as the annual photo shoot done on Saturday morning. Saturday at 9am the group photo will be done at Fontana Dam again. Individual shots will be done as they were last year.

All photos will be placed on DVD's and mailed out after the Bash for those that prepay. Last year's selection of photos included 4 DVD's of Hi-Res photos totaling over 4000 photos!! That's an outstanding value for professional photos! Anyone that's ever purchased photos from any of the photographers there knows how much they cost - David is offering an unbeatable deal.

We're not doing the green dots this year, only those who purchase the package will receive the DVD's with the photos and it includes all Hayabusas they take pictures of. US129Photos works hard to provide us with terrific photos at a rate you can't find anywhere else! Thanks to Dave and his crew at US129Photos.com for taking care of us once again!! :thumbsup:

PM me if you have any questions.

Very nice package from last year...loved it. Gonna miss the green dot though..:poke: :laugh:

Dave was really excited to put together a package for us again this year. He stated they're bringing some new products into their lineup and will have some really neat items available for those interested. I was told they have a new graphic artist that can do some amazing stuff with multiple photos! For anyone that missed last year, be sure to do it this year. My wife used some of the photos from my DVD's to have posters made for the bike garage - the photos are amazing! Here's one of the group shots he took, I scaled it down because the original is 3888x2952 pixels! :thumbsup:

sb.jpg

Paid!

Thanks for setting this up!

No problem. Randy normally takes care of this but is gone to Elkhart this year so I figured I'd help out in any way I could. :thumbsup: I loved last years pics I got, couldn't think of a better way to have so many great pictures at this price. Thanks again to Dave and US129 Photos!!

No problem. Randy normally takes care of this but is gone to Elkhart this year so I figured I'd help out in any way I could. :thumbsup: I loved last years pics I got, couldn't think of a better way to have so many great pictures at this price. Thanks again to Dave and US129 Photos!!

He has done a great job the last couple of years!

This is a pretty good deal! Just wish I could make it.
You can buy the DVD's even if you don't go. It's a great way to have tons of Hi-Res photos of Busas and all the group shots - they make great garage fodder blown up! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just got a confirmation email that said my item would arrive about 3 weeks from now. WOW! they work fast!! :laugh:

Uhmm i just went to pre pay and I noticed he had the dates set for April 15-18. I hope there isnt any confusion. Spring Bash is 4/22-4/25.

Back