Whats Spring Bash?

Welcome to the board. The Spring Bash is our group get together at Deals Gap in TN.
2010 Spring Bash - Hayabusa.oRg
Last years group photo.

IMG_6777a.jpg

Looking forward to meeting & riding w/ you Tim! :thumbsup:

Likewise Brian, gonna be some good times, no doubt.:thumbsup:

I think everyone should print out their avatar and tape it to their windshields. I dont know if Ill recognize anyone:laugh:

Especially "Busaman5000":poke:

Last edited:
Wish I could make it this year! I was laid off last week, and I will have to see how long it will take me to get a new job!

It's a springtime ritual where many strange things happen and a first timer is sacrificed at the pit or TP'd......

I concur! :thumbsup:

Works for me!

In hopes of not confusing any new members I still don't understand why we have two separate sections for the Bash right now? Should the whole sub forums for the 2010 Spring Bash from the oRg Members Rides & Meets section be moved here or vice versa ???

oh that sucks man i will pray you find a good job
good luck and god speed:beerchug:

Thank you Kahunas. I was really hoping to stay with this district, because I was planning on heading back east in july when I would be off for the summer time.

Spring Bash is a little slice of Heaven,.............here on Earth. Now,...............LET'S RIDE!!!!:race:

Yes I am looking forward to a third year at the Spring Bash!!!!! Lets see what fun we can have this year!

Wish I could make it, its the same weekend for Thunder on the beach in Florida :(
Trust me, the Bash is more fun. If you want thunder, Cherokee Rally is the same weekend about 45 minutes away in Cherokee, NC. Aint nuthin like injuns and bikers mixed together.

Last edited:
Back