Bash lodging DECONFLICTION ONLY

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Bash attendees:
I know Mrs. Grumpy is working on a list for those who PM'd her thier info.
I suggest that we all post up what rooms, what motel and dates to ensure that we have the rooms that we think we do... every Bash there is a little confusion and in the other Bash thread it would seem that this one will be no different. This is a thread for deconfliction only. Please keep the replies limited to the info above for ease of scanning the thread.

MCM

Last edited:
MCM
Phillips rm 117
Arrive the 22nd Depart the 25th.
Manny
Phillips rm 122
Arrive the 22nd Depart the 25th

Bash attendees:
I know Mrs. Grumpy is working on a list for those who PM'd her thier info.
I suggest that we all post up what rooms, what motel and dates to ensure that we have the rooms that we think we do... every Bash there is a little confusion and in the other Bash thread it would seem that this one will be no different. This is a thread for deconfliction only. Please keep the replies limited to the info above for ease of scanning the thread.

MCM

Good idea MCM...I will compile the list from those that post here as I've only received a handful of PM's. However, to keep information private:

If you want to provide a cell phone number as well as an ICE contact with number, you can PM me. Again, this information is private and the only person that will have access to it (besides Grumpy) is Captain. Only he will share it with the Mods or Admins.

Now...as for the Grumpy's and Gixerhp: Arrive (hopefully) Sun 4/18 and leave Sun 4/25 Cabin 205 and 207

Doc/Jules Phillips rm#127 wed-sun. Tues -sun if I can talk the wifey into it.

booked for the microtel, not sure if there will be a change but I have a bed :cool:

Michelle and I are working on getting out there Fri - Sun.

Back