2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Fall) Sept. 10-12

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i talked to Lisa at PointeWest and they are completely open for Sept. 10-12...they are quoting $60/night for the regular rooms

so if you are planning on going, please let me know here...thanks

p.s. after we start reserving rooms, i'll edit this post like the #1 post for the Spring MnG

201 6gear
202 darciedog1, Katie
203 Demmym
205 BusaWhipped and mrsBusaWhipped & GSXcite
207 twotonevert, Mrs. Twotonevert, Captain
208 semi, macon454, busaprincess454
209 Homebrew
210 semperfi

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana and I are talking about it. We are a definite maybe.

wife and i are talking now ... more than likely one of us will be there you can guess which one

Just called and got a room. The wife said she would go so I made the res. Right away. We will be trailering down so if anyone needs a ride we have plenty of room in the trailer.
Posted via Mobile Device

i talked to Lisa at PointeWest and they are completely open for Sept. 10-12...they are wanting a general idea of how many to expect and will cut their prices accordingly...i told them there generally aren't as many as in the Spring but that i would get it started and see how much interest there is and call them back this weekend...the good thing is this one is going to be out of their busy season which gives us a little more leverage

so if you are planning on going, please let me know here...thanks

p.s. after we set a price with them and start reserving rooms, i'll edit this post like the #1 post for the Spring MnG

Semperfi is in!

Back