2010 Stampede T-Shirt Art

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, folks...you saw it here first (just like last year).

There are a number of non-.oRgsters coming to the Stampede, as you might surmise, but I wanted my .oRg family to see these first.

These are the near-finals... There might be a couple of minor adjustments made, but this is (a close facsimile of) what the Stampede attendees will get as part of their registration package, when they sign in at the Peppermill on Stampede Friday.

Let me tell you...not only is it good looking, but make NO MISTAKE: this is a Nordstrom-quality shirt.

Navy blue long/sleeve shirt with white and red (where shown) high-density transfer, and the 'grey' (sheild and crown) is where the metallic 'silver' is. The graphic on the front is about 10"x18"

The size of the "back" artwork is (like last year) just across the back of your neck. Additionally, there will be the words "Busa Stampede" down both sleeves, and a tiny Stampede crown at each cuff. Very tasteful.

Hot, hot, hot.

:beerchug:

Not even :santa: can bring you one of these...:whistle: :laugh:

Anyway, thanks for your attention. ::kiss:

Busa Stampede 2010 (front).jpg

Busa Stampede 2010 (back).jpg

Awesome, Will there be any for sale?:laugh:

As always, Stellar work Sir! :clap: :clap:

Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to the Org.!!!

Bubba

Is there a possibility I could get one of those shirts? :laugh:

Yes, there will. However, they will be slightly different than the Official Rally shirt.

Details to follow...

Cool i will be in for sure, just let me know:beerchug:

I bought one of the Stampede hats from you last year and I love it! Great quality!

I would like to get the above design on a T-shirt if available Scar. I think they would sell quite well! Just not thinking about buying a long sleeve shirt or hoodie when it's 104 degrees here right now. :lookaround:

Those who do not attend will not be able to buy the same design?........

I'm calling Obama...........

Don't bother calling Obama. They've already put their order in. :rofl:

But seriously, the Rally Shirt will be slightly different. There HAS to be some visible differentiation.

Back