2010 Busa Stampede Teaser (Updated: Pix!)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
:beerchug::cheerleader::beerchug:

Open Invitation
2010 Busa Stampede Teaser​
Casting Call

Saturday, 12DEC09​

It's 'that time.'​

I've assembled the production team for the 2010 Busa Stampede digital invitation, also known as the 'Stampede Teaser.'

The script is written, the locations are set, the storyboard is drawn, and the videographers are standing by...

This is the official 'casting call' for anyone who wants to come to San Diego to participate in the ride to record raw 'busa footage and enjoy our renowned camaraderie for the official event teaser.

This is a day-long affair which will kick off bright & early in the morning (on Saturday, 12DEC09), and will include not only Julian Apple Pie, but as well introductions to and experiences on some fantastic SoCal roads.

Specific details will follow, but for now, please check your calendar. If you're free, I'd love to have you and your 'busa join me and the crew on 12DEC09, as we prepare for the​
2010 Busa Stampede

:beerchug::cheerleader::beerchug:

If you have questions or special needs, please contact me by PM or through the Stampede website.

img21.jpg

Last edited:
I have special needs...............APPLE PIE and CINNAMON ICE CREAM.
Can you set it up? LOL

Love to be there........Just let me know where and a time.

Yeah...this is going to be a great time. :beerchug:

Look forward to seeing you and Michelle, Howie. :beerchug:

I have had some of that pie...it is good! Nice roads up by Julian.

Scar, I will talk more details later today but the Wifey is gonna come as well so I will be bringing the Busa on the trailer. This means that I will have my truck as well so we can have a chase truck just in case!! ;)

Scar, I will talk more details later today but the Wifey is gonna come as well so I will be bringing the Busa on the trailer. This means that I will have my truck as well so we can have a chase truck just in case!! ;)

Sounds fine, HB. The videographers will be out and about in four-wheel vehicles, as well, so if 'chelle wants to go shopping or to take a spa-day at Rancho Bernardo Inn, well, it looks like her options are open...:laugh:

Will ring you shortly.:beerchug:

I will make all efforts to be there for ya.:beerchug:

Bubba,
Down, but not out.

Back