Spring Bash 2009 April 23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Seems early I know but I am getting 2 or 3 requests a day for this information... so here ya go!

What
: Spring Bash 09!
When: April 23-26 (but some arriving as early as Sunday the 19th)
Where: Robbinsville NC with the Phillips Hotel as the center of activity..

Accommodations
: There are plenty more, check http://tailofthedragon.com
These are just the most "used" ones by members.

phillips.jpg
Phillips Motel VISIT WEBSITE:pHILLIPSMOTELONLINE.COM
Located on Main Street just off US 129 in downtown Robbinsville. Hotel Rooms & Cottages. Look for the Red Roofs !! Biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3370

microtel.jpg
Microtel Inn & Suites VISIT WEBSITE:MICROTELROBBINSVILLE.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on the US 129 Bypass. Biker friendly. Continental breakfast included.
TOLL FREE 888-771-7171 OR 828-479-6772 DIRECT

twowheelinn.jpg
Two Wheel Inn VISIT WEBSITE:TWOWHEELINN.COM
Designed for the motorcycling crowd with a cycle garage adjacent to each room! Just 3 miles from Robbinsville and close to the Dragon and Cherohala. You won't need a cycle cover if you stay here. TELEPHONE 828-479-4248

sanran.jpg
San-Ran Motel VISIT WEBSITE:SANRANMOTEL.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on US 129. Covered bike parking. Paved parking for trailers. Reasonable rates. Clean and biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3256

FOOD!!! Grumpy's Diner will again be running! We bring grills, tons of food and plenty to drink... (no alcohol, that is your duty)We wish this was free but our food budget is pretty amazing (but we feed a lot of people!) You will need to pay in advance for food. This is so we can make sure we have adeqate food for all... So far no complaints :)
Food for 1 to 3 nights with a Steak option available for Friday nights BBQ.. This steak is plenty large at over 1 pound for 2 people.. Ask anyone from Spring bash about this extra item..
FOOD ORDER PAGE

I will post up a link to ride routes etc as date closes in...

Doc is still eating steak from Fall Bash! and Jr and Omar are still drinking the beer too! What a great time!:cheerleader:

I have access to restaurant spec'ed and priced foods - such as fajitas-beef & chicken, chicken, burgers, bacon, etc. - let me know if there's anything I can help with.

I have access to restaurant spec'ed and priced foods - such as fajitas-beef & chicken, chicken, burgers, bacon, etc. - let me know if there's anything I can help with.
Thank you, I have you down on the list and when we start pricing out supplies, you will get the list.. Thanks Lady D!!

I'll bring an extra grill if you need one! :poke:

This year I really must do this!:cheerleader: Any riders in Ct or New England that can help me stay focused on going by helping with bike transportation and maybe sharing a room and expenses I'd like to hear from you. I've wanted to go but don't have a trailer and never really tried to find someone to room with. I guess I could have loaded the bike in the bed of my pick up and roomed alone and just met people on my own as I go but......???Excuses are like you know what.:laugh: I really want to do it this spring. I'm self employed so taking the time off isn't a problem and going down a day or two early would be nice too.

Maybe we should post up a "share the ride" thread where people wanting to share transportation etc can hook up... any ideas?

Re: Spring Bash 2009 April 23-26

I'm bringing a dishwasher and a sheep apron :whistle:

and probably dessert for every night if that is something peeps want. If its okay with the Grumpy diner crew, of course

I will be there Wednesday through Sunday, room 104, :) someone had already reserved the room I have been in the past few years, room 106. :poke: :( anyway, see everyone in the spring. :)

I think there are a couple count downs started already

Yeah this threads gonna help the Bash junkies deal with withdrawl!

I'm bringing a dishwasher and a sheep apron :whistle:

I thought you weren't going? Did my dishwasher change his mind? Should I post up that I'm no longer taking applications? :poke:

So if you are going.....:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Yeah this threads gonna help the Bash junkies deal with withdrawl!

Can you believe I'm in withdrawal! I went from being super busy to nothing at all! :banghead: Well, I guess job hunting isn't nothing.....but still.

Dessert would be good.... I can do that too!! (I'll steal BoB's recipe)

Reba says their place is already full! Tried calling last week.:banghead:

Reba says their place is already full! Tried calling last week.:banghead:

I think we pretty much booked it before we left the fall bash, but Ken, things will change and many of those rooms are like apartments and not filled...don't worry, you'll have a place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back