Fall Bash 2009 -- Who's going?

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
It's official...less than 90 days til the Fall Bash. Do you have a room? If not call Reba! It is my understanding that she is almost full. Don't take my word for it though.....call her and ask. She may have had some cancellations.

For those of you who don't already know:

What: Fall Bash 09!
When: September 24 -27 (but some arriving as early as Sunday the 20th)
Where: Robbinsville NC with the Phillips Hotel as the center of activity..

Accommodations: There are plenty more, check http://tailofthedragon.com
These are just the most "used" ones by members.

Phillips Motel VISIT WEBSITE:pHILLIPSMOTELONLINE.COM
Located on Main Street just off US 129 in downtown Robbinsville. Hotel Rooms & Cottages. Look for the Red Roofs !! Biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3370

Microtel Inn & Suites VISIT WEBSITE:MICROTELROBBINSVILLE.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on the US 129 Bypass. Biker friendly. Continental breakfast included. TOLL FREE 888-771-7171 OR 828-479-6772 DIRECT

Two Wheel Inn VISIT WEBSITE:TWOWHEELINN.COM
Designed for the motorcycling crowd with a cycle garage adjacent to each room! Just 3 miles from Robbinsville and close to the Dragon and Cherohala. You won't need a cycle cover if you stay here. TELEPHONE 828-479-4248

San-Ran Motel VISIT WEBSITE:SANRANMOTEL.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on US 129. Covered bike parking. Paved parking for trailers. Reasonable rates. Clean and biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3256

(INFO BORROWED FROM SPRING BASH 2009 THREAD...THANKS!)

Grumpy and I will be in Cabin 205 this time around
Gixerhp and Nicole will be in 207

Who else is already booked?

Last edited:
The Mrs. and I will be in Phillips 109 Wednesday - Sunday. :beerchug:

I understand that's up on the hill by the office. Anybody got any ideas on trailer parking for us? I know things get pretty crowded with trucks and trailers at the bottom of the hill, but I don't think there's room up by the office either. Hmm...???

Lynn and I will be there along with 2 others from the bar. But you already knew this.:beerchug:

The Mrs. and I will be in Phillips 109 Wednesday - Sunday. :beerchug:

I understand that's up on the hill by the office. Anybody got any ideas on trailer parking for us? I know things get pretty crowded with trucks and trailers at the bottom of the hill, but I don't think there's room up by the office either. Hmm...???

Usually across the street near the school. You can also park down the hill :thumbsup:

Wish I could be there. It's too far out of my stomping grounds.
You guys and galls have fun and post some cool pics and be safe!!!

ok I lied... We are booked at Phillips room 118! Cant wait to meet you all and have some fun out on the busa's!!!

Got room 121 at Phillips for the 23 to 27. :thumbsup:

Back