Dates for Fall Bash 2009??

GSX1300R-T

Members For Members
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys and Gals,.........I've seen the Sept dates somewhere on here for the Fall Bash 2009,........but cannot find them. A little help would be appreciated! Can't wait to see everyone again!!!:thumbsup:

im gonna try and get out to the fall bash so i can meet with everyone who knows maybe i can borrow a bike so i can ride will see as the dates get closer. And of course if i can get some finances together and get a room.

I have my room reserved for Thur thru Sat night, at San Ran

Gonna ride over early and hopefully ride with the G/F for a day and then have the rest of the weekend with new Bash friends, since I have missed the last two due to well, uh, SHP issues and me speeding, lol...

Last edited:
Dave made ours last fall. :whistle:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Even have the countdown clock going already. :laugh:

Where is the fall Bash? I wanted to come to the spring but couldn't make it. After seeing the great pics I really wish I would have went since I am only 3 hours from the dragon.

Is it that time already...

Reservations made at Phillips Room 111 again (at least I think that's the room)
Thur-Sunday

BashSpring2009lowres-006.jpg

Diane and I will be there again. Thursday through Sunday, Phillips 109 this time. I'm pretty sure that's the room number. :beerchug:

Cottage 201 Booked, coming in late wed 23, to sun 27.. Can't Wait..

Where is the fall Bash? I wanted to come to the spring but couldn't make it. After seeing the great pics I really wish I would have went since I am only 3 hours from the dragon.

Same place homey...:laugh:

Is it that time already...

Reservations made at Phillips Room 111 again (at least I think that's the room)
Thur-Sunday

BashSpring2009lowres-006.jpg

WOOHOO!! Just reserved room 112 right next to you Powers. Good to go for the 23rd-26th.
Good ole' Ray & his Wife hooked me up. What a character he is! I told them I was with the "Busa motorcycle group that comes in during Spring & Fall" ....he says and I quote "We love you Fellers! Problem is we don't have enough room for all ya" :rofl:
Anyways....I Look forward to meeting you and everyone else. As this will be my 1st time attending. :beerchug:

Last edited:
We have cottage 203 from the 20th to the 27th.

Back