Great Weekend

MC107

Registered
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that attended the m/g in Eureka Springs for making Me and my Family feel welcome. We had a great time. My sons had a great time riding. And for everyone that gave TY pointers on his riding,: I appreciate it.

He did extremely well in the curves! It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you all there again next year. :thumbsup:

hey, Ward! Didn't get to bid you or your family farewell, so....see you guys at the next one!! You and 'June' have done a great job with your boys, 'Wallie' was always pleasant to be around and 'the Beaver' looks like he's gonna be a surfer the way he can ride that board! :laugh: Glad to have met you all and hope to do another ride with you all soon! :beerchug:

Very nice to talk with you again, and a very nice family you have there. :thumbsup:

I LOVED your family. I'm so glad I got to meet them and have a grape fight the Beav and ride with Wally. Your wife is awesome!

Glad you got to see me.

The boys have no choice now on screen names when they join the org. :rofl:

Kathy = June :laugh:

You have a wonderful family Ward. Ty can ride that gixxer! Kevin had smile a mile wide getting to ride with Dad! Tell Kathy we said hello and we really need to meet up for dinner again. :beerchug:

Back