Official Busa Stampede Website // LIVE!!!

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Busa_Stampede_V4.jpg

:beerchug:

~Esteemed Busa Family~​

It's Official!!!

Warchild and I are extremely pleased to present to you the Official​

website.​

We've been working tirelessly to bring you as much information as we possibly can up to this point...and while there is a great deal more forthcoming, we want you to start getting a taste for what we're up to...

So, here it is!

Areas for which you can anticipate future information are:
  • Official Sponsors
  • Bike Rentals
  • Populated Google Map (Who's attending)
  • Official Stampede Gear
  • Event Photography
  • Regional Representatives (Point Riders)
...and more! Check back often for important updates...

So click on the link, cruise around the site, REGISTER YOURSELF, and start planning to have the time of your life...​

History in the making...the Inaugural Busa Stampede.​
heavybus.com/stampede

See you in Reno!!!

Last edited:
Scar and Warchild...you have officialy impressed the h3ll outta me. This is gonna be SWEEEEEEET!!!!:beerchug:

Great job guys... I am not sure how yet but I will be there... (now to find a roomie)

20 hrs of heavy metal, and a fresh set of skins... better have a massage lady ready for me...

Last edited:
Scar and Warchild...you have officialy impressed the h3ll outta me. This is gonna be SWEEEEEEET!!!!:beerchug:

Thanks, Mike...we're both totally stoked. Everyone is going to have a blast!!!

BTW, really nice work on the whole production so far.
Looks really solid, gonna be a history maker. :beerchug: :thumbsup:

form does not work with Firefox..... and I guess I need 42 hours of heavy metal to get there ... 2200 miles one way... weee!

go for a quadruple Iron Ass run....

form does not work with Firefox..... and I guess I need 42 hours of heavy metal to get there ... 2200 miles one way... weee!

go for a quadruple Iron Ass run....

It seemed to work for me... I just don't have a bike yet.
Maybe your settings, or a Firefox add-on?

It seemed to work for me... I just don't have a bike yet.
Maybe your settings, or a Firefox add-on?
probably have scripting turned off (I dislike "WINDBLOWS" based websites anyway) asp, aspx, cfm all turn my blood cold.... I just opened up exploder and did it that way...

Need a roomie for Fri/Sat night if anyone is avail...

form does not work with Firefox.....

It was developed in Firefox 2.0 :agree:

It's likely what you allude to; some client configuration issue of some sort. If you have the native flash player disabled, that's definitely a problem.

Last edited:
It was developed in Firefox 2.0 :agree:

It's likely what you allude to; some client configuration issue of some sort. If you have the native flash player disabled, that's definitely a problem.
just habit, am usually on some kind of a closed network with a bridged network connection and so gotta be pretty conservative.. So I get home with my laptop and it is all locked down.. I am on FF3.1 btw at home (beta)

Transaction went through so assuming you got my info ok...

scar, warchild...well played...i am soooo excited for this trip...look out nevada here comes the midwesterners!!!!
:moon::beerchug::bowdown:

sweeet, already got the rides set up i see:thumbsup:

Robert: These are 'generic' do-it-yourself rides. The ones that you, Robert, Jim, and Doyle are putting together are going to be the ones we can best support. That information is still forthcoming from the four of you and will be uploaded to the site as soon as you guys make the info available.

I'm counting on you 'quasi-locals' to bring to the top of that heap the cream of the crop.

Back