Fall Eureka Springs trip ?

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Lets get some dates going here.. I can go any weekend except 09/27. Next ??

IM down for a fall trip by my 9/27 is spoken for also, Darn OU Game.

Josh

Ryders Connection

10/3 works for me also. I will call Busawhipped and let him know also.

Drew, you have PM. Turns out we have the boys on the 3rd, and this is the same date for the 2nd annual meet at Caps house. Can we do the 11th of October?

Drew, you have PM. Turns out we have the boys on the 3rd, and this is the same date for the 2nd annual meet at Caps house. Can we do the 11th of October?
Im good for the 11th. Was just 2nding your first motion ! Oct. is good for me all month.:beerchug:

Outstanding! Anyone else? Hal? Semi? Dennis? Anybody? Wait, what about Arkansas peeps, where you be?

Another question is, if we have the meet the weekend after Caps, how many can come? Should it be later in the month? Just a thought.

But I might be able to do a day trip to ES sometime in October. Will give me time to take stock from the race trip. Post a date when decided and I'll try to make an appearance.

I'm going to Cap's for sure. It would be difficult for me to get the Sat. off the following weekend though.:unhappy:

I was thinking of kicking off on a cross country run from Captains house.. Maybe hit Colorado/AZ/CA/ Via 40 and come back across the top side of the States.. I think AR is the wrong way....

what about Oct. 25? i might be able to make the 11th but i think it would knock a lot of others out...i think a lot of us are trying to make the ride in KC on Sept. 14th and the weekend of Sept. 27th is the week before CAp's get-together

what about Oct. 25? i might be able to make the 11th but i think it would knock a lot of others out...i think a lot of us are trying to make the ride in KC on Sept. 14th and the weekend of Sept. 27th is the week before CAp's get-together

+1. I was good for the weekend of the 3rd until Cap posted up about the OK meet.

Not sure now. When we get a date picked, Juli and I will do our best to make it. We will most likely be going to Caps, so we will have to see after that.

No dates yet that are pinned down. We would like to make it, but you guys will just have to pick a date and if we can make it we will. Lots going on right now.

Back