Ok Who's ready????

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
ok am I the only one that is anxiously waiting for June or is everyone else getting excited as well?

Have a blast...first one I will be missing. The roads in AR. are great.

I just got home from the Spring Bash and yes I am ready for Eureka Springs.
smile.gif

i am ready, in fact, i am already packed
beerchug.gif
unfortunately, i have to stop by the house and wash my clothes since they are dirty from the Bash...i am really looking forward to this one though, it is going to be a great time
thumb_up.gif

June can't get here fast enough! Makin a few last minute adjustments to the bike and me and the girlfriend and BUSA will be good to go!

:cheers:

I am ready and in need or room mates. I booked the three bedroom apt and I only need one room.

Any takers???

Josh

Ryders Connection

Josh, i'm tryin to talk Kurt (k4busa) from over in the Grand Prairie area into goin up with us. I will let him know you are lookin for peeps to split the apt with ya!

Man...I would really like to go but I don't know if I can swing it financially. Have a lodge rented in Pigeon Forge the weekend of the 17th and June is right around the corner from that. Hmmm....I might be able to crash that party, will have to wait and see.

This will be my 1st time to get to meet you guys... just got my '08 on Christmas, and haven't met anybody yet. Definitely looking forward to that Friday (That's prob the only day i'll be able - but it's only a 2hr drive for me!!
thumb_up.gif
)

Looking forward to getting acquainted will all you guys & gals!!

C U then!

Greg

New_chain_guard___resize.jpg

Rodney, I forgot you and Mrs. weren't going to be with us. You both will be greatly missed. But completely understand because of the birthday. Hope to see you both again soon.

This will be my 1st time to get to meet you guys... just got my '08 on Christmas, and haven't met anybody yet. Definitely looking forward to that Friday (That's prob the only day i'll be able - but it's only a 2hr drive for me!!
thumb_up.gif
)

Looking forward to getting acquainted will all you guys & gals!!

C U then!

Greg
Nice looking O8

Back