Whitele home ok

el stumpo

Registered
Thanks to Jon, Kaz and Steven for getting me home :thumbsup:

Ted for trailering my the bike back :thumbsup:

Rock for helping me after the spill :bowdown:

Rock and Steven for taking me to the ER :thumbsup:

All my Busa brothers and sisters for the words of encouragement, friendship and camaraderie! :cheerleader:

See ya in the spring! :beerchug:

... typing one handed sux.... :laugh:

Glad you made it home and I hope you heal up quickly. Getting hurt sux!

Heard you took a spill Peter...just glad to hear you're doing well.

Glad you got home OK. Sorry about your mishap.We'll need to get the NC crew together for a ride when you're rolling again.

Peter,

Are you missing anything???

DSC09246.jpg

Glad you made it home safe and sorry for the little get off...

Yo Yo Yo, Peter, I took some pictures of your LE to document the damage, can I post them? Also, we can find some parts and will have to order others, but I will be glad to get her back in shape for you to ride when you can...

Sorry to hear about the spill, but glad you are okay and made it home safely.

Yo Yo Yo, Peter, I took some pictures of your LE to document the damage, can I post them? Also, we can find some parts and will have to order others, but I will be glad to get her back in shape for you to ride when you can...

sure.. post them up!

thanks for the well wishes everyone :beerchug:

Rock, I was smart ... I rode with Kaz and let those two ride together... had a couple interesting stops though,,,, :whistle:

Man, hate to hear you went down man. Glad you are o.k. though. Hope you got to atleast have a little fun!

P

Well Peter, glad you did not let the spill get you down... Throwing your self down to protect the bike may have been a bit much but glad you are ok :laugh:

lemme know if you want that can :)

Back