Robbinsvill Gas Report from Killboy

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Hey Don,

I haven't seen any shortages in town. I just filled up the Evo today, and it was 3.87/3.97/4.07 at Solo. Avoid Texaco if you want premium, because they gouge on the price increase. They are also 3.87 for regular, but go up 30-40 cents for the jump to Premium and it's not advertised on their big sign...they only post up the price of regular.

See ya Saturday!

Best Regards,
Darryl Cannon
k i l l b o y . c o m - Your High Quality Photos from the Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap

On Sep 22, 2008, at 11:58 PM, Don Williams wrote:

Darrell,

Folks are asking me about gas in the area. As you know, since you are going to take our pictures, we are having the fall Bash this weekend. Is there any problems with getting gas around Robbinsville?

Thanks and see you Saturday.

Don

Thanks for the update Don, I just filled up the truck this morning here and i paid 3.61 for regular.

OH and I wrote to the Dragon site folks we are NOW posted on the Events Calendar for the Dragon:laugh::laugh::laugh::whistle:

That's cool.. I just heard a report that Asheville, NC is running out of gas in places and the government has started to enact restrictions.

Let's hope they pumps stay full!

Just saw Killboy this AM heading east thru Nashville!

P.S. There was even a report on CNN about Nashville being bad out of gas. It is hard to find around here right now so you'll have to search.

I just got off the Phone with Mr Bogus he said there in no problem with gas in Robbinsville.

There is a lot of people there already and they are having a great time.

He said that Grumpy had trouble finding gas between Ashville and Robbinsville.

I'll be leaving home around 7:06 (Civil Twilight) in the morning :cheerleader:

Back