Bash Phillips Room Trade Needed-Pet Friendly

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, here's the deal. I have room 111 reserved at Phillips Motel Thursday to Sunday. However, now I will be traveling with my darling little dog, Maddie, 6lb Yorkie. Well Phillips only has certain rooms that they allow dogs. And room 111 is not one of those rooms.

So, I am looking to trade with someone with a pet friendly room, which are rooms 114,115,116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123 or 127.

I have room 111 thurs-sunday, which has one queen bed.

So, is there anyone out there that would want to trade?????

Rayabusa???

Bogus???

Anyone, in the aforementioned rooms.

Otherwise, I may not be able to make the BASH which means GixxerHP has dibbs on my room, which I know we wouldn't want that to happen...

Thanks,
Ted

Every thread needs a pic.

Maddie
100_4116.jpg

hope someone will trade rooms with you Ted, it wouldnt be the same without you. come on people, help Ted out here.

If we dont get him traded rooms with someone he wont be there to TP his bike. NOW, lets do some tradin. :D UH Ted, my girls would love that bag! :D

If the dog is crated then I am SURE he has a place to stay during the day... I am in 218 but I will get the dog a room Ted.... SWEAR... I think Doyle is up front in the PET ROOMS.... I will call him..

just show up...... He can stay in my room during the day (No house keeping while I am there) They just give me fresh towels..

Back