Please read-Stuff from MRCycles for da Bash

vman1300

Never Forgotten
As always I will have a few items with me from the shop for sale. Normally I bring the stuff for the idle mod, TL pegs and EBC brakes. I can take pre-orders as well and save you some freight.

PLUS, see me on Friday night around the fire pit for a raffle ticket. I MAY just have a set of tires to give away........

Yes and I am the designated ticket holder for everybody, I will let you know if you won my used..I mean the new tires???

im interested in some stainless front brake lines and a speedo healer, and velocity stacks if the prices were right:whistle:

I can do the lines...the others I do not carry.

Yep, 800-359-0567 x100
Ok back away from the keyboard but ANYONE that can "Fix" avatars should be able to "Post the number" to the first post :rofl: man I tell ya, some of these mods just crack me up...

I'll take an idle mod. Do you have chains? Will also probably need front pads. How much are they so I know how much to bring?

I'll take an idle mod. Do you have chains? Will also probably need front pads. How much are they so I know how much to bring?

The idle mod is $41.00, pads for EBC HH fronts are $25 per set. Best bet, if you are sure you want these items, give me a ring and pre pay and I will have your name on them.

There have been times in the past, I have sold out of some of the items and some folks got upset.

Kevin I would like another turbo to bolt on the other side of my bike, then after you install it, I won't you to take it through the dragon on 20 lbs of boost...I won't to see if your as good a rider as everyone says you are...LOL...I'M GLAD YOUR GOING TO MAKE THE BASH BROTHER!

Kevin I would like another turbo to bolt on the other side of my bike, then after you install it, I won't you to take it through the dragon on 20 lbs of boost...I won't to see if your as good a rider as everyone says you are...LOL...I'M GLAD YOUR GOING TO MAKE THE BASH BROTHER!

I am glad there arent that many straight for you to pull the body work off my R1 on the way by....

What days/s are you gonna be there?

Kevin - called the number and X100, got "Chris" when I asked to be transferred to you we were disconnected.. is there a different extension?

Kevin - called the number and X100, got "Chris" when I asked to be transferred to you we were disconnected.. is there a different extension?

I do ALOT of different things around the shop. I do have a direct ext, 126, but if it rings more than 4 times, I am away from my desk.

I left at 12ish today for A LONG weekend in Atlanta. I will be back on Monday.

Kevin

Back