READ!!! What are you bringing for the group???

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Please guys make our lives easier a bit and list off anything you are bringing for the group to consume or use. I need to start making purchases and don't want to buy stuff that that somebody else is bringing along. We have all the meat stuff covered but won't know about the rest till we get there...

We have the Ribeyes at this point likely gonna be 40+lbs before trim, 24 lbs of strips for tips, 100 lbs of chicken breast, 50 lbs of Grumpy Burgers, 10 lbs of hot dogs, 15 lbs of Brat burgers.

I have:
5 cases of Mango Snapple in 12 oz cans
1000 napkins
500 HD cardboard plates
2 gallons of mayonnaise
1 gallon of Ranch dressing
3 squeeze bottles of ketchup, 2 mustard and 1 relish, 1 A1 and some Tabasco
20 lbs of pasta for salads
1 case of foil pans
12 sternos, John and I are each bring a chafing set
2 full 20# and a full 30# propane tank
Bourbon Marinade, stuff for the secret "Orange Chicken" and the rub mix for the steaks or tips.
1 gallon of blended olive oil
a case each of tortilla and regular potato chips.
salt and pepper
plastic cutlery
all the cleanup supplies

and I gotta look through the leftovers from spring and see what else is there. I will post that stuff up at some point.

We are gonna need stuff when we get there or if somebody wants to bring it or chip in.

Sliced cheese, lots of it and a few different kinds
peppers red and green, tomatoes, potatoes, a few onions, lemons, limes and a couple oranges.
Rolls or buns, big ones, burgers are half pounders, hot dog buns.
we will need ice everyday and lots of it.
salsa and probably more...

Any help is appreciated.

If we collect enough then all will be covered, I took a $400 loss on the food at the Spring Bash. I didn't tell Bogus that until last week. As far as I know everybody else except maybe Bogus broke even. I brought the stuff willingly and don't care about the money, I added it to the cost of the vacation and don't want people handing me money. I just want everyone to be aware that this takes TIME, lots of it and money to pull off. It's our vacation too and we don't mind the help. This is the first time we have set a recommended $10 per meal donation and it is still that, a donation. Nobody goes hungry even if they show up broke. We have a public record of what we collected so far and where every nickel of it is going to go if anybody wants to see it. This is a family and we take of our own. :thumbsup:

Dave aka Grumpy

Last edited:
Grumpy

Of course, I will chip in when we get there for other things that will need to be bought, but I am also bringing Beer:laugh:WELL you ASKED:laugh:I think Beer is the only thing other than my bike and clother that I am putting into Gixer's trailer, if there is ANYTHING else you want me to ick up, call me 443-506-3769
Angel:beerchug::thumbsup:

Im going to Bring

36 cans of Reg Coke
12 cans of Diet Coke
12 cans of Sprite

Loomis.

Lycan aren't you gonna be busy doing Angelas pedicure etc? We will see where and how we stand once we get there.

Lycan aren't you gonna be busy doing Angelas pedicure etc? We will see where and how we stand once we get there.

NO.....I don't want anyone near my feet! A nice shoulder massage will do just fine.

We might be able to bring some Bread/ buns.... no real hookup.. just SAMS stuff... I'll have to check with the money man.

Ok from the local baker in Robbinsville... (Diane A.K.A "Yankee Lady")
6 dozen round hoagie rolls (wed)
5 dozen regular burger buns (wed)
4 dozen hotdog buns
4 dozen good dinner rolls (Fri)
2 dozen fresh sticky buns (for thursday AM) we can do a repeat of this if it goes over well...

As we have been unable to contact "hooken" (Dave or myself)
I have 15 lbs of "Brat burgers" coming with as well...

15 assorted 12 packs of softdrinks (Dave you want a list started?)
2 cases of water and Sports drinks

Last edited:
NO.....I don't want anyone near my feet! A nice shoulder massage will do just fine.

DAMN! Pedicures. Massages AND cleaning up! And i thought John was gonna be the biatch...Geez!:banghead:

I also have a gallon or pepperoncinis and 2 gallons of Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce and I am sure more crap will pop into my head...

Anybody that owns an EZ up and can get it there just in case it rains bring em' along!!! The more the better. We have what we need to cover the grills etc but not much more than that.

DAMN! Pedicures. Massages AND cleaning up! And i thought John was gonna be the biatch...Geez!:banghead:

Didn't he tell you? There's two of you that week. :poke: Since John is actually rooming with us he'll have night duty and you'll have morning duty. Seems fair to me! :lol:

I also have a gallon or pepperoncinis and 2 gallons of Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce and I am sure more crap will pop into my head...

Anybody that owns an EZ up and can get it there just in case it rains bring em' along!!! The more the better. We have what we need to cover the grills etc but not much more than that.

I have two ez go tents i can bring.

Hmmm well as many may already know.... we are NOT supplying any booze...(at least for well getting faced)

WE MIGHT however have a chance to do a "beer tasting" :cough: :cough:

one of our leading (or I should say LEADING not so "grumpy" benefactors) happened across some samples that need "Professional Evaluation" Experienced beer officianados will be invited to try some of the "not the king of beers" variety... Anyone want to volunteer for duty?

beer.jpg

Hmmm well as many may already know.... we are NOT supplying any booze...(at least for well getting faced)

WE MIGHT however have a chance to do a "beer tasting" :cough: :cough:

one of our leading (or I should say LEADING not so "grumpy" benefactors) happened across some samples that need "Professional Evaluation" Experienced beer officianados will be invited to try some of the "not the king of beers" variety... Anyone want to volunteer for duty?

Ill step up to the call of duty sir. I will be strict yet fair. This message has been paid for by the beer drinkers of america, and I approve this message.
:cheerleader::cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Ill step up to the call of duty sir. I will be strict yet fair. This message has been paid for by the beer drinkers of america, and I approve this message.
:cheerleader::cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

WHY did I know you'd be the 1st luch to want in....Im number 2 Bogus:laugh:

Back