Almost there (Fall Bash)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok we are getting closer to Bash and getting within shouting distance of our food purchases...

If you have not pre-paid or let us know you will be eating dinner from Grumpy's Diner, now is the time to do so.. We will be start purchasing on the 14th or so and final purchases just before Bash.. BUT WE have to know who and which meals you will be wanting..

SO... Visit this thread and Follow instructions! Thanks!

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-bash-2008/90576-food-page-fall-bash-08-a.html

Yep, can't wait either.
Bike is all ready with new tires, fresh oil, cush drive, etc.
I just have to go to the doc next week and get another shot in the hand so it might be easier.

less than 3 weeks, just ordered new tires yesturday so i'll be ready. :cheerleader:

Hey Bogus, can you guys count me in for food everyday? I havent had a chance to paypal anything becuase of the shed project BUT I will have pay as you go money on me, so PLEASE count me in...???

Hey Bogus, can you guys count me in for food everyday? I havent had a chance to paypal anything becuase of the shed project BUT I will have pay as you go money on me, so PLEASE count me in...???
Your all set!

Thanks John, oh and "oh yeah I'll call you before trhe game blah blah blah," call me dude!:laugh:

Hey Randy/Dave put Pappy down for all three nights, He will pay when he gets there no pp or computer for him..
I think John has me covered for two nights.. thanks John :thumbsup:

I'm a step closer to making it. Trying to get it all worked out.

Back