Photo shoot Fall Bash

vman1300

Never Forgotten
OK.

Photo shoot is set up with Darryl of killboy.com. We will be shooting on HWY 28 starting at 10am. If you would like we can meet at the CROT and leave from there.

After we finish the action shots we can pull off a group shot as well.

You will need to see me Friday night at the Phillips and pay up for the DVD and give me the addy to send out the copies.

I do not want to have a prepay due to us having to depend on the weather.

I am figuring $10.00 per disc will cover time, postage, DVD's even if we only get 25 that want the disc, we can pull it off.....

What will you get? Professional action shots and an awesome group shot for quite a bargin.

I also was told by Darryl this WILL be the last year he will be doing the shots for a flat rate.....so keep that in mind.

It'd be cool to have him do them if we muster the interest level up. What ever happened to the collection discs from Spring anyway?

is this for the main group shot ?
the group shot has been done by a member/s.. He does the "corner" shots of people with their "lean" on..
smile.gif

He did the group shot at the '06 & '07 Bash. After the corner on 28, everyone went down to the dam and he took the shot..

Either way is fine by me. Darryl charges $100/hour which is a bargin and I always try to kick in extra for his time and the AWESOME work he does.

Sound good to me! Do you think we can get him to come by the Phillips on Friday or Saturday nite?

Back